Reviews for The Anthropologist's Son
Please continue this story
sam chapter 25 . 4/17
What a wonderful chapter I really loved it Don't you dare even think about stopping this story.
Tony chapter 25 . 4/8
Awesome story! Can't wait til you update!
Cindy chapter 25 . 4/5
Come back soon! Please!
lucy chapter 25 . 4/5
Please continue this story.
Illuzunist chapter 25 . 2/11
Yes, I am the one who left the comment on the story. Before you say anything, I sincerely hope that my review, although it seemed innocent to me, can be misconstrued as a threat to the writers property, and I apologize for it. I honestly do believe that this story is amazing and would hope that you could finish it. If you do not decide to finish it and do not wish for me to take the story up (referencing any readers to your page of course) then I will back off immediately.

Of course, if this is not the reason you are writing to me, then please get back to me at any time you can. Again apologies for what could have seemed like a threat to your story, as I was only attempting to light a fire under you so that you might be inspired (for lack of a better word on my part, as my sleep addled brain has yet to recover from the past week of self induced sleeplessness and insomnia in order to study) to write more for the story.I read the story on the bus so that I could stay awake as my sleep deprived mind needed some excitement in order to maintain its wakeful state. Again I apologize if my past review seemed like a threat to take over your story, as it was not. and like I said in the last review, it is a good story and I would hate for it to get tossed into the scrap pile. Thank you for your time.

-Illuzunist

P.S.: If this is not what you wanted to talk to me about, then please contact me at my personal email address at . I look forward to hearing from you. and again thank you.
Illuzunist chapter 25 . 2/3
Hey, I know that it has been a while since you last updated this story, but if you can find it in you to finish it, then that would be awesome. After all, you said so yourself, you have never left a story unfinished, so I would hate for that to start now. If you cannot find it in yourself to complete this story can you possibly send it to me to finish. If there is no reply within a month (that is a pretty generous amount of time for just a reply, and not actually the story yet) then I will assume you have dropped this story and I will take it up, referencing it as yours, but also saying that it was incomplete and I wanted to make it whole. If you have added to this story under a different name then please point it out to me. The last chapter I have read from this story is when the group reaches the spear in the middle of the trail with a skull on it, so I will know whether any new chapters are added to this story. Remember all I am asking is that you at least give me a sign that you want to finish the story and plan to. If you say you don't within that time, I will take over. If you say you will I will be grateful. If you do not reply within one month from today (02/03/2016) then I will take over. This is a good story, and I would hate to see it go to the scrap pile, so please at least write to me. Thank you for your time.
-Illuzunist
Imagigirl20 chapter 25 . 8/23/2015
It's unfortunate that this story hasn't been finished. I certainly hope that changes soon. Btw, while on a very small screen (and a slight sound change), full episodes of Unnatural History can be seen on YouTube. I read this story in roughly half an hour. It's very good, and your characterization is excellent. I must mention that your spelling and grammar could use some work, but you've got a great fanfiction here. I only hope I get to read the rest of it, with either a happy ending or the promise of a sequel. Trust me, I know how hard it is to come up with the perfect ending. Heck, the stuff I have posted on here isn't even finished because of that very problem. Writers' block SUCKS, but I draw my inspiration from TV. So good luck to you, and please return in the near , awesome story. I look forward to its conclusion. Imagigirl20
MadelynStilinski24 chapter 21 . 8/20/2013
Come back soon! Please!
maggiec0810 chapter 25 . 10/6/2012
Please continue this story; and can u give me the website that u used to watch the episodes of "Unnatural History"? Much appreciated!:)
Animeandmangalover6000 chapter 25 . 8/12/2012
aw man you could of wrote more becouse i wanna know what happend to them :( but great!
StrawberryBubble chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
Yay! Update! Amazing as always! :D And so you say you need a website to watch the shows on? Well, I'm pretty sure this website has all the episodes (there are links.)

watchseries-online . eu (I really hope that doesn't get blocked from view...do you the '-' by the way, it's part of the site..I totally sound like a spam bot haha but I'm not, promise.)

Be aware...there ARE pop ups (when you click the search bar, when you enter a title, and when you click on the episode, so you might want to block them completely and that way it ignores it until you have to unblock it to click on a link from the list, only use the ones that have FLV beside it the AVI's don't work, or use megavideo though some don't have that link avalible.) but it doesn't give you a virus. Trust me, as many times as I have watched shows on there, I would have had every virus it put out if it had any, and I don't. :P

I hope that helps you! :D Plus, it's a pretty handy site to have around when certain UK shows decide the US should have to wait until January to have it air when it airs in October and you are too eager to see what happens to a certain adorable Prince and his even more adorable-er servant in a certain place called Camelot...ahem...:P (I saw from the Author's Note you watched that show, so do I! I love it haha, I caught up on the 3rd season on there and watched the 4th, it only took a few hours after it came on in the UK for it to show up on there, so I didn't have to wait :P I'm too impatient for that kind of stuff...lol)

So yeah, anyway, I hope that helps you, and I can't wait until you update again!
ellipsiselli chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
I am so glad you started updating again! I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. :)
JackFrost23 chapter 25 . 1/14/2012
Sorry, should have told you to type in let me watch this in google search. Anyway can't wait for the next update
JackFrost23 chapter 24 . 1/13/2012
That was extremely fast. Motivated are you not? (Sorry I was just watching Star Wars) (Darn it get out of my head Yoda) any who update soon are you? (Gotta stop watching star wars)