Reviews for The Anthropologist's Son
MadelynStilinski24 chapter 21 . 8/20/2013
Come back soon! Please!
maggiec0810 chapter 25 . 10/6/2012
Please continue this story; and can u give me the website that u used to watch the episodes of "Unnatural History"? Much appreciated!:)
vampirelover100 chapter 25 . 8/12/2012
aw man you could of wrote more becouse i wanna know what happend to them :( but great!
StrawberryBubble chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
Yay! Update! Amazing as always! :D And so you say you need a website to watch the shows on? Well, I'm pretty sure this website has all the episodes (there are links.)

watchseries-online . eu (I really hope that doesn't get blocked from view...do you the '-' by the way, it's part of the site..I totally sound like a spam bot haha but I'm not, promise.)

Be aware...there ARE pop ups (when you click the search bar, when you enter a title, and when you click on the episode, so you might want to block them completely and that way it ignores it until you have to unblock it to click on a link from the list, only use the ones that have FLV beside it the AVI's don't work, or use megavideo though some don't have that link avalible.) but it doesn't give you a virus. Trust me, as many times as I have watched shows on there, I would have had every virus it put out if it had any, and I don't. :P

I hope that helps you! :D Plus, it's a pretty handy site to have around when certain UK shows decide the US should have to wait until January to have it air when it airs in October and you are too eager to see what happens to a certain adorable Prince and his even more adorable-er servant in a certain place called Camelot...ahem...:P (I saw from the Author's Note you watched that show, so do I! I love it haha, I caught up on the 3rd season on there and watched the 4th, it only took a few hours after it came on in the UK for it to show up on there, so I didn't have to wait :P I'm too impatient for that kind of stuff...lol)

So yeah, anyway, I hope that helps you, and I can't wait until you update again!
ellipsiselli chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
I am so glad you started updating again! I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. :)
JackFrost23 chapter 25 . 1/14/2012
Sorry, should have told you to type in let me watch this in google search. Anyway can't wait for the next update
JackFrost23 chapter 24 . 1/13/2012
That was extremely fast. Motivated are you not? (Sorry I was just watching Star Wars) (Darn it get out of my head Yoda) any who update soon are you? (Gotta stop watching star wars)
JackFrost23 chapter 23 . 1/13/2012
Website for you. the website is free. It has everything. From movies to TV shows. Anyway update real soon
Historical Geo chapter 22 . 1/13/2012
Love this story wish you would update it I kinda want to know how the story ends, This is pure unnatural history style
little.tel chapter 22 . 12/1/2011
I'm not sure which option I like best. If you feel like you need to rewrite the beginning, then you should probably do that. If you don't it will probably bug you. The only problem I have with that is that while you're rewriting it you won't be writing and posting any new chapters.
hungryandsad chapter 22 . 11/18/2011
YES you finally added another chapter! :)
messed up stargazer chapter 22 . 10/15/2011
Leave the story as it is. It's very good, albeit a few grammer errors. But you're very talented. I agree they shouldn't have cancelled Unnatural History, it was such a good show. But, if you could send me the links of the websites you use to watch episodes it would help a fellow sufferers pain. Keep writing.
StrawberryBubble chapter 22 . 10/12/2011
OH...MY...GOD...! *SCREAMS FOR JOY* YOU UPDATED! YAY! You have no idea how much this brightened up my day! :) I'm so glad you got your inspiration back! I've missed this story a lot! I can't wait for you to continue it, but take as much time as you need! I'm just glad to know this story is back on track!

As for the question, ehh, whatever you decide to do (or what other reviewers help you decide to do) it will be fine. I really like this story and don't think you need to change much, but then again, you're the one who wrote it, so whatever you feel needs to be done you should do :) Might I suggest, however, to NOT completely stop this version of the story? (B) I don't know if it might put more stress on you to revise all of the chapters than it would be just to fix a few things each (A) or leave it alone (C).

But again, whatever you decide to do, I can't wait for the next chapter/story!

-StrawberryBubble
Shadow-wolf78 chapter 22 . 10/12/2011
Very good chapter hope you update soon again. I have been so looking forward to and update on this story.
Alexpowers047 chapter 22 . 10/11/2011
Yay you updated! :) I think you should leave the story as is and continue. It's already great!

Lexer047