Reviews for Made Of Gold
Beautifully written. I loved it
RainDancin chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
So freakin beautiful!
TwilightFan888 chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
OMG! i have NO words to describe this story! exept that its absolutley AMAZING! please please plaese keep writing and write mroe soon!

XOXOXOXOXO
Kim Ginsberg chapter 12 . 4/10/2011
LOVED IT! Please write a new one!
jacksperluvr chapter 12 . 3/14/2011
Liked it lots
wendy1969 chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
although having a mate and fucking someone else isnt right. i did like this story. he should never have fucked another at all. if he has such great control then he should be able to be with his mate and new wife without hurting her. screwing another on the day they are to be married was wrong. Peeter convincing her it is the thing to do is wrong too. she is like any other who loves their partner. if it makes them happy or is what they want, then they say yes to make the partner happy.

oh well, i do like the story anyhow.
NatalieLynn chapter 12 . 10/4/2010
I stumbled across this story this morning and just finished reading it straight through. I really enjoyed it a lot. My only criticism would be that you went a tad baby happy here in the epilogue. It was starting to get confusing as to which kids belonged to who. Other than that, I really loved the whole story and will have to go check out some of your other work.
Kemq chapter 12 . 8/31/2010
great story
XxMzMaryJaneWhitlockxX chapter 12 . 8/14/2010
lolz this was great. RobsBaby is my mentor and supporter 2! She's super awesome! But this was a great story!
lalibare chapter 12 . 8/14/2010
loved it
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 12 . 8/14/2010
Aww...that was so sweet!
bakerusaf chapter 12 . 8/14/2010
excellent!
RobsBaby chapter 12 . 8/13/2010
U KNOW I LOVE ALL UR STORIES GIRL! ALL I CAN SAY AND U KNOW WHEN I SAY THIS LOL, MORE PLEASE! MORE!
RobsBaby chapter 11 . 8/13/2010