Reviews for Something Real to Cling To
SparrowTail chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
Hey.. I freggin love this story. It actually has a start and an end and it's done perfectly well. Thank you for this
GothicPheonix chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
I LOVE this XD I kinda hope you do more Repo! stuff...there's not many involving this pairing that ends happily. Great job, and I LOVE the role you gave Graverobber.
AdelineMary chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
that's really awesome, I could never force myself to write something so long :P I just have to say..great work ;) Shit I just wan't to hug Mag so hard x'D
MotherofStaffies chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
And unfortunately thats me all out of your repo stories :( gutted. But *Squeeeee!* I loved this. You even managed to make me really like the idea of Shilo/Gravrobber though Im glad she's still with Mag as Mag is my fave character. Amber is sooo evil :O again totally wanted to huggle Mag. Actually I also wanted to huggle Graverobber for killing Amber. At one point in the story I thought it was gonna end up in threesome with Mag/Shilo/Graverobber. Anyways still being relatively new to Repo these fics are a total treat. Yay you!
RegalChromaggia69 chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
I absolutely loved it. I almost stopped reading it because if Mag died. I wasn't going to have my favorite character die again. You did and awesome job on this and im sad it ended.
Chase Fowler chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
This is the second story I have read by you. I am astounded by your creations. I'm not going to lie, but I almost cried. I could feel what Shilo and Magdeline felt. I love how you write. Please keep doing it.
Sailor Onyx Pluto chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
The cliffhangers just keep us coming back for more, just like Zydrate. I'm wondering if Shilo's really gonna do it, but she did promise Mag, so maybe she will or she'll have Graverobber help her with it.

As for Amber, what a bitch! I really do hope Graves does something to her, i.e. slow torture then the fatal shot of Zydrate.
thefanficwriter chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
this is a really interesting fic. a very different side of shilo, and as for her relationship with the grave robber, i'm glad it's not one of those cheesy uber-romantic ones. i hope you continue soon.

yuumi
Caelia di Mekio chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
WHAT? EW! AMBER, EW!
LEXIRENT97 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This story is lovely so far! I love both Grilo and Shilo/Mag, so this kinda hit home. And I actually DON'T know how this is going to end up. But I ADORE IT! And don't worry about the shitshows of your life, mine are awful too, honey. It's like Graverobber says... Well this really is AMAZING. I love this 3. Now you're on my list of authors and such...
Morgain Croix chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
You are back! I liked this chapter...poor Shiloh all confused about the world, that is normal I will be freaked out too. I wonder if she is going to feel safe with someone else what about Mag and Graves is she did? please come back soon!
Morgain Croix chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
So you are here too...it's good thing for me a got chapter 5 first! lol lol sorry I read this at deleted scenes and couldn't help myself. I can see this one lacks inspiration but is not bad, it gives me a passing time and a little normalecy (is that a word?) anyway thanks fo the chapter and I hope you muse come back soon.
ContessaTheBrave chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Awh...It's very interesting. Usually, most fan fictions I've read end up with Shilo and Graverobber. I know, this one's Grilo, but it's different3

Keep up the good work! -
Aliss8000 chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
I looooove what you"ve got going here. It's really awesome. Your a like Repo fanfic genius... I have faning issues... C: Welll... Yeah, I'll be favoriting you know.
Tess chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
I love this story. I hope Mag changes her mind about her feelings for Shilo...can't wait for the next update!