Reviews for To Be Seen
thebirdfromthesea chapter 1 . 1/18
Please please please pleaseee could we have a sequel? Please please please, I'm sure if you reread it you would realize the potential this has and you would continue it please, I can see fluff and angst and suspense and love and intrigue and lots of smut pleeeeeeease I won't even try to pose a structured argument, I will shamelessly beg, this left me all tingly and smiling like a fool, it's that good! And the detail where she meets the Mark and... Aaargh so much potential for a fantastic story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Oh that was fantastic! I love the observation, the dialogue and the connection between Dramione. It makes me wonder if they repeated that night or not after going to Dumbledore.

Awesome job!
newnamenoname chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This. Was. Perfection. Dead realistic, and romantic.
ibnatz16 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
this is amazing,cant wait to read the rest
ilovetivo chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This - this amazing writing is killing me! Straight to the point. Mind you I love the long dramas but this is so epic. I feel it is true to the characters but still not long. Omg! Very good
PromiseMeYourTragedy chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Why isn't this canon

My eternal sobs

This is so lovely-the depth of their relationship makes the smut so much better 3
her illusion chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
nice :) yay draco does the right thing..& i like that they hav sth in common,that they both "needed comfort, validation"..its so human.
PurpleMidnight chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
That was AMAZING. I have no words.
Cyera chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
lol cute ending :)
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
That was very nice...very much how it should have been. *sigh*
aroraCrow55 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I love this story, its wonderful. Is there anyway that you could continue it?

Aurora Crow
OrphanAccount123 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Oh my gosh this story was perfect and beautiful. Something about it made me feel like it could have actually happened this way. I think these two could have been exactly what the other needed in sixth year. Thank you, thank you for writing this so perfectly! You captured the tone of their emotions so well. Loved it.
LisaLoo chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Sigh. Lovely. Redeemed Draco is the stuff daydreams are made of!
narcissamalfoyneeblack chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Love this one-shot, you're a really good writer.
CynthiAngel chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
this was incredibly hot. kudos