Reviews for Distraction
Me Gusta
BoredOfHerHead chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Awww! (unexpected ending though...) XD
XFrenchieX chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
AWWW. Hot sex leading up to cuteness. Love you for it!
Mrs.LupinBlackSnapeFaraBoromir chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
*speechless* Amazing! Absolutly brilliant!

Arthur is my hero (sorry Alfred).
Miyuko Yamada chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
i love the fact that you brought in Russia's evil side, but didn't over do it like some fics do. other than that, i would have liked to see a longer ending. apart from that though, i completely loved it!
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Exactly how I think that fucking UST (lol pun not intended) in between them will be resolved . Maybe next time more inner America and Russia thoughts that point to them liking each other but being to godamn childish and stubborn to admit it so the ending doesn't seem as for lack of better word forced.

XD LOL you do that for video games america really? Poor Iggy with his unrequited love ...poor France got to eat paper...T-T Dont be mean Iggy his the reason we got to see that smexy scene! Infact he should be getting a thank you gift from america soon enough...

Also next time spell check the story a little better so that the sentences are more well-written. Besides that a liked it just needs a bit more cleaning up!

It was pretty accurate what with how much they 'hate' each other. ;
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
The ending shocked me; was Al just being a cocktease and really liked Ivan all along? O_o

But the whole fic was an interesting idea . Well besides some spacing issues that probably the result of having goofing editing issues! I dunno how people can make their own paragraphs without the system kicking them out

still3 ficlet
SpirallingHarmony chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Um, wow! You're really good at this! I liked that America wasn't hurt too much and the fluff at the end was nice Good job!