Reviews for More Than Just a Clone (Not Just a Copy of a Man)
CrazyRopeDragon chapter 1 . 5/2
I can see great potential here! A clone falling for a Jedi? I mean it had to have happened. Just because they're clones don't mean they ain't human.
I found your description of the execution of order 66 to be almost painterly. Perfect amount of detail. I felt like I was right there on the ground with Commander Bly watching events unfold in slow motion. The description of the wounds sustained was really well thought out, in my opinion. It shows that you know your stuff, and it just made it all the more realistic. She's not patching up bullet holes here. Details such as that really make a story an immersive experience. I loved it.
Cheeky Bly though. I have a feeling that going forward, I am really going to be rooting for his character. Star Wars just requires a bit of sass, amiright?
Looking forward to reading the rest!
Xx13deathsxX chapter 55 . 1/16
What a wonderful story
someone chapter 55 . 1/10
Love this Story! I always enjoy reading sories about minor characters from the movies. It makes them realy interesting, especially the clones!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
It has been a really long time since I had a chapter of anything affect me so much. Whenever I saw the Order 66 scenes I thought "man how could they do that are they heartless or something" but after seeing Bly's perspective in this chapter it has given an entire new outlook. Thank you. Also this was a great chapter.
Guest chapter 55 . 10/29/2015
This was probably the best book i've ever read on fanfiction. You are a great author that could be extremely successful in writing and publishing actual books-the story was that good. On a sidenote I loved having the characters from Republic Commando in the story :) Keep up the good writing!
Hoplite39 chapter 5 . 9/8/2015
I found it strange that Aatla would be specifically attracted to Bly's scent. In theory, if the clones are genetically identical they should all have the same natural scent. So Aayle should be equally attracted to them all.

Of course, perhaps there are slight differences that occur between individual clones. Or perhaps it's Bly's aftershave she likes.

I think the love scene is fine as a T. It was good to see they weren't sure what to do. That seems correct given their previous situations. In fact, more awkwardness would have probably been appropriate.

It would be quite satisfying to know that a clone trooper and a Jedi aren't that good at it, at least from the start.
Hoplite39 chapter 4 . 9/5/2015
Good chapter. You did well in covering some disparate themes seamlessly in one go.

A dispute between Bly and Aalya was perhaps inevitable. Perhaps one of the reasons the clones didn't hesitate to carry out order 66. Because they thought the Jedi didn't value them as real people.

On he other hand. I sense Bly has reached the point of no return. He is now split from his brothers. If he is to survive, he will have to probably fight them. He realises that now.

I liked that the media concentrated on Palpy's 'new look' than on important events. Seems like the media in the GFFA is no different to here. Diverting the population from asking the important questions by concentrating on trivialities. Although ironically, Palpy's new look is relevant to how he obtained his ne title, if indirectly.

I also like the interviews with the population saying they never trusted the Jedi anyway. Some will be just parroting the regime line. But undoubtedly many did resent the power and elitism if the Jedi.
Hoplite39 chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
You described the tragic events of order 66 through both Aayla's visions and the holonet reports. You did well in reflecting the horror without making it unpalatable to read.

We see the confusion in Aayla as she tries to process what happened and work out who the culprits are.

But the chapter ends on a point of hope. The conditioning of the clones is not 100% successful. There may be other Jedi who survived and other 'rogue' clones who could assist them.

It's interesting that there was no news on the state of the war against the CIS. In theory, the loss of the Jedi may have damaged the war effort. Since Aayla does not seem to know about the droid shutdown, she would not know the clone army had the upper hand.

That means she would have to avoid the CIS and the Republic, at least for the moment.
Hoplite39 chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
Well, you answered my question from my previous review. Aayla is now sensing the deaths of the other Jedi. That's good.

Lots of detail in the medical department which all sounded realistic to my layman eyes. I wouldn't even try to give such detail. But it works well in this story.

I sense that a romance is about to blossom. And despite the tragic events, you still have place for a little humour.
Hoplite39 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Good start to the story with a nice mix of action, drama and even humour. One thing that intrigues me is why Aayla didn't feel the disturbance in the Force when the other Jedi were killed. We'll see if that is explained later.

Perhaps she was just distracted.
Chemistry God chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
niceeee
Chemistry God chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
This is really emotional to read, holy shit
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2015
Youre an amazing writter
Bobobuck chapter 55 . 7/7/2015
Thanks for this. I had started this story a while ago and didnt finish for fear of the ending. Then i read the Rebublic Commando books and loved how you wrote the Nulls and gritted my teeth to get to the ending. Glad it was happy!
Panda chapter 55 . 4/13/2015
Awesome ending to an awesome story written by an awesome author! XD