Reviews for light relief
lolalolafan chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Just discovered your fics. You are a very talented writer-please write more!
mrphishie chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Holy eff! Both this story and its counterpart are heavily under-reviewed: they are FANTASTIC. Sensual, and emotional, and the writing is PERFECT. I'm in love. Write more?
Quibily chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Oh, wow! So ... Brooding!

Jesse's shark smile was fantastic. And this line: "He bored Santana; he knows it. Everything about her was filed to a point; her nails, her scorn. " Everything filed! That's fantastic!

Why does this not have more reviews?
thatsnumberwang chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Really love the pair of stories/the two points of view. Well done.

Would love to see more Finn/Rachel at your hands :)
Gitana chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This was *fantastic*. The imagery was flawless, the narration had the perfect rhythm, and the tone was magical. It was a perfect snapshot of Finn, with more depth than the show has allowed. Bravo!
ophelia22 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Wow. This is just so incredibly sad. And just so... FINN.

Great job.
Candy chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I really enjoyed this (and the other story from Rachel's POV). I'm not really into Finn/Rachel, but you've captured something so wonderfully angsty about adolescence here, as well as all the people in Finn's life that have created this place he's coming from now. The Puck part just really stuck in my heart-the betrayal and "ick" factor of it all-especially because Puck's my fave, but here, I really don't like him. Well done. I really love and pity Finn here, and want Rachel to tell him she loves him, just so he'll get a little of his confidence back. Poor guy.
lisa chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I don't usually read Finn/Rachel stories, but wow, this is amazingly well done. Both pieces are fantastic - I hope you write another where we can find out how they eventually progress in their relationship. Brilliant, really.
Emma CS Me chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Ack, poor Finn. Boy has issues. I'm not really that sure what to say, but I really liked this - especially how you riddled a whole bunch of problems that have occurred (Jesse, Santana, Quinn) throughout this, so we really got a sense of where Finn's angst was coming from.

Loved this line: "He has never hated his body, its lack of grace and proportion, its stupid, sticky, furtive, sordid needs, like he does right now."

Also, Jesse St. Jackass Y/Y?
MaroonFox chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I love the dpeth and complexity of this, you really delve into Finn's sensuality and his need for her as well as his experiences which are guilt-ridden and bitter. It leaves you confused at times because you dont know who he's talking about and what's actually happening but thats the beauty of it.
eucalyptus chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This, I love. Beauty! So achingly in character.