Reviews for The Hidden Sword of the Princess
KL chapter 30 . 4/12
Princess Kanako seems evil...
Kbogdanovic chapter 30 . 4/2
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T STOP THERE ! YOU'RE SO MEAN !
When does the next chapter appears?
PLEASE UPDATE AS FASTE AS POSSIBLE !
nekolover18 chapter 30 . 3/26
Things are starting to get good! I can't get over the fact that Utau's a mom (kinda)! Dying to know what happens next! Great chapter!
yianimelover chapter 1 . 3/25
great chapter
is this amuto
AngelsDevil chapter 2 . 3/18
Well I don't know much about back then but it was good
nekolover18 chapter 29 . 1/31
Awesome chapter! And thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for dedicating this chapter to me! You have no idea how happy I was to see my name on there! Your such a nice and talented person! The chapter was so sweet and heartbreaking! Keep up the awesome work! :-)
nekolover18 chapter 28 . 1/26
I loved it! It's so awesome! :-)
Comedy-Neko-Chan chapter 27 . 8/26/2013
O-O WHOA. so much awesome action and suspense...
InsertStupidNameHere chapter 27 . 8/25/2013
This was an amazing chapter! I really hope I ccan read more from you soon. You're such a talented writer!
Anime-epic chapter 27 . 8/25/2013
Dun dun dun ... What will happen next ?
Xchant16 chapter 26 . 8/12/2013
heeyy

the story is getting exciting! really I want to read what will happen next! in all the chapters i could see how things happend when i read it. are you going to write out amu's pov again? because i wonder what will happen to her!
please update soon! Xx
Mel's chapter 26 . 8/11/2013
Hey hey!

I'm totally addicted to your story but I would like to have somehow more infos on Amu's and Roth's business. Like what happened between both of them or you could tell what he's doing to her. S we can imagine what she's been through before? So yeah thx for the story! It's amazing! But please update faster!
SkyeRiver chapter 26 . 8/8/2013
:) I read this and loved it! It's sooo climatic when amu gets captured.
InsertStupidNameHere chapter 26 . 8/7/2013
Awesome amazing I don't have time to say much more or even add punctuation I really have to go bye loved it
manga4eva chapter 24 . 7/8/2013
OMG! i wasn't expecting amu to be melodia but is pink really amu's hair color then because now i am confused but any way this story is soooo good please update a.s.a.p.!33333