Reviews for Three's a crowd?
shyfacewinona chapter 3 . 2/12
Hot! This was really good. I was waiting for the kick of Hermione watch the three.
JBubbles chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
*needs to take a moment*

Amazing!
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Awesome story.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Not "divulging" of cothing - divesting! PLease do a search/replace, it is too distracting for this awesome a fic.
The Doctor Lives chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
That was hot, hot, HOT! Loved it
LovingFanFiction chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
i llove this! poor draco! made me want to cry :(
Uncle Xigbar chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
So ****ingredients hot! Absolutely amazing!
Faeriefyre16 chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
That had to be one of hottest and most awesome semi-angsty semi-fluffy smutty bits of swriting I have ver read. IT WAS AWESOME!

Fae
Mila Pink chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
The three hottest come together to end the dream of girls.
Poor Hermione stood alone.
loved the sex, very intense, hot.
And I go insane with these three!
kisses
SuperCali chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
I think Draco said it best. Amazing! Loved it thanks!
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
I never thought to look for Harry/ Blaise and I stumbled upon this. I find that I really enjoyed the pairing… although I enjoyed this story and it might just be the way you write them… but I digress… I thought this was fantastic, every moment I was captured by it.
fiona chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
woooooooooooow threesome i love it, Draco and Harry and Blaise so so HOT. but please continue this, future and babies , i love pregnancy fic specially pregnant Draco.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Lov it
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Harry together with Blaise is so wrong. I will never get over my ship Harry/Draco, they belong together, so sorry, I can't finish reading this.
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
:(... Poor Draco, was Draco in love with Harry or Blaise? I don't mean to be mean but I hope it's Harry for some reason. And Hermione! *high 5* U rock girl welcome to the yaoi club! I really hope word doesn't get out about the two Harry and Blaise :P It'd be a shame for Ron to be a dick head and mock them