Reviews for The Namikaze and the Hyuga Princess
wolfy1000 chapter 7 . 6/20
love this story. Please continue it
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 4/13
Didn't kakkashi kinda "let the fox outta the bag" with his little speech... NOW everyone knows who's son naruto is.. He basically said "my sensei was your father" out loud in front of EVERYBODY.. I can't help but think the hokage would be a little UPSET by this.
Ntraveler chapter 6 . 2/17
This is a great story I do hope you will continue it. I do wonder how the battle will turn out.
killer4853 chapter 7 . 9/14/2015
Ntraveler chapter 7 . 9/2/2015
Are you continuing
BartWLewis chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
Awesome story. Really liking what's going down with the story. Hope you update soon.
Ceilo415 chapter 7 . 6/19/2015
keep writing. I Love This Fanfic!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
They should call bykugan the heavens or angels eye and sharingan devils eye and rinnegan the gods eye
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Why the hell do authors like you ...like to kick the story around the edges BEFORE actually continuing the story? it pisses us off and delays the story. I mean sure we do like a bit of a back story but you are GREATLY overdoing it!
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
You know I don't mind making sakura an idiot, but completely blind or rejecting reality?... That's what's wrong with a lot of bashing stories... Even sasuke to AN EXTENT, is not a COMPLETE moron... Even in CANON he never tries to take credit for something he didn't do.. (and I hate the fucker), so if your gonna bash em'? AT LEAST make it believable bashing.
keller chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Dude this is awesome a challenge i have it naruto must have a harem of every major female in the series he must be god like and badass looking the story has the be atleast 50 chapters 10,000 words to a chapter and lemons including his wifves having kids
edboy4926 chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Good story
Please continue
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
What the hell this was an awesome story why the hell did you abandon it?!
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Okay?
keller blair chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Okay first chapter good but the line ino had seen him tryingto play with himself sounds wrong