Reviews for The Namikaze and the Hyuga Princess
Ceilo415 chapter 7 . 6/19
keep writing. I Love This Fanfic!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
They should call bykugan the heavens or angels eye and sharingan devils eye and rinnegan the gods eye
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Why the hell do authors like you ...like to kick the story around the edges BEFORE actually continuing the story? it pisses us off and delays the story. I mean sure we do like a bit of a back story but you are GREATLY overdoing it!
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
You know I don't mind making sakura an idiot, but completely blind or rejecting reality?... That's what's wrong with a lot of bashing stories... Even sasuke to AN EXTENT, is not a COMPLETE moron... Even in CANON he never tries to take credit for something he didn't do.. (and I hate the fucker), so if your gonna bash em'? AT LEAST make it believable bashing.
keller chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Dude this is awesome a challenge i have it naruto must have a harem of every major female in the series he must be god like and badass looking the story has the be atleast 50 chapters 10,000 words to a chapter and lemons including his wifves having kids
edboy4926 chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Good story
Please continue
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
What the hell this was an awesome story why the hell did you abandon it?!
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Okay?
keller blair chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Okay first chapter good but the line ino had seen him tryingto play with himself sounds wrong
Tormound chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
NO! Do not put Sakura in the harem, please just don't. You don't even have to bash her but I just cannot take Sakura being in a harem with Naruto. It's an irrational hatred which I think is completely justified.
rescue 007 chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Got to love when someone updates 2 times bit neither is an update
rescue 007 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Story ain't bad. I just hate that you find the need to describe on vivid detail every single thing about every character that pops up. I mean I almost all of this chapter were descriptions of people that you should already know who they are and what they look like or you have no reason I've reading naruto fan fics. I find myself having to just scroll over most of the story because it's just descriptions of characters. That, and naruto talks WAY to much .
serialkeller chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
My god, you need to go back and relearn the english language, because there are so many grammer mistakes in this story I barely understood what was going on for half of it. Had great potential until I got to the grammar
Guest chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
How 'bout you update now, bub?
Heavywolfblade chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
please sign to Save

.org (forward slash) petitions/fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net#