Reviews for Matters Of Circumstance
opaque-girl chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
You wrote Daphne amazingly! You should definietly write more of her - the characterization was lovely. Harry/Daphne - very, very intresting D For the first time, i even enjoyed the Harry/Ginny part - it was so sweet :)

Thanks a lot for sharing this wonderful peice :)
iMissHP chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
5/5 It's truly beautiful in the description and the atmosphere you created. Your Remus and Lily are vivid, though I have to admit I preferred Remus here. It's short but it's explained they only grab this little amount of time together when they twirl and forget about the rest. There is something heartbreaking too, in the way Remus knows she is not his and how he admit defeat easily. I loved your fic. You did an amazing job, especially with the two first paragraph that have a perfect flow for me.

Thank you for taking part in the Comp and answering all the challenges! You did a great job with all your entries!
controlled climb chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
I absolutely adore seeing how people managed to incorporate these prompts. I like the way you did this because it's not the most obvious way to use this table.

I found that the fireworks prompt seemed a bit forced, but other than that, I thought it was wonderful.

I thoroughly enjoyed this - great job :D Best of luck with the scorings.
beedivine chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
Awww adorable! I loved this. I have a soft spot for these two, and you wrote them perfectly!

The last line is amazing and beautiful.

One tiny little thing I noticed was: "And then he kisses him..." 'he' should be 'she'

Otherwise, great job!
hiddlestons chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Amazing. I love your use of the prompt, and it is very fitting for this short drabble. Very cute and fluffy, and I really enjoy reading about this pairing. Great job.

-ESSie
icedintheveins chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Aww. I recently have gained an infatuation with Teddy Lupin. It may have to do with the fact that I love his father.. Anyway, this was really beautiful. Descriptive, well-written. I loved it. (:
sidex chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
Aw, this was a beautiful Lily/Remus oneshot. :3 And there's something about your Remus that I adore. Great job!
beedivine chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
Aww this is adorable. I love it! It is well written and original. Wonderful job!
iMissHP chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
3/5 It's seems a little random but it's a very cute fic. Your Penelope is not really defined, there is too much description for a first POV. We don't really get into Penelope's head. Though, it's very sweet and her doubts are well conveyed. I also like how you manage to 'break' the fic with Ginny apparition. The atmosphere is not the same at the beginning and after Ginny's apparition. You did a great job!
Perchance A Primrose chapter 7 . 9/4/2010
This was beautiful. I loved it. You managed to express so much emotion in so little words.

I've never read a fic where Lily was a dancer but it seems to fit her personality.

Truly amazing.

-Prim
HerTaintedQuill chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
GO Slytherin!
Morghen chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
Aww, this was so cute but sad at the same time. I'm a James/Lily and a Sirius/Lily shipper but this fic made me also like Remus/Lily. I loved the description of her dancing - it was so vivid and beautiful. Remus' emotions were heartbreaking and I loved that he knew he could never be with her because of James. Great job!

-Morghen
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
It was lovely...You captured Remus' emotions very well! It's just...wow!
Dream of Many Dreams chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
I really like it. Just...wow...so sweet, so beutiful. Excellent work!
icedintheveins chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
Aw, I love Remus/Lily! This was wonderful. Love the descriptions.