Reviews for When Greenshirts Attack
bugsymutt chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
How did I miss reviewing this fic? I enjoyed it! I have always liked your use of the Greenshirts and this was no exception. Fun story- and I could really picture this as a cartoon episode!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Oi, poor Flint.. to get the green shirt headache..

Oh ya - Beach Head is gonna love this one.. Let's just hope he and Cover Girl had a good night..
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I like your greenshirts. They are an interesting bunch and it's funny seeing their interactions with each other and their great fear of Beachhead. Flint should be thankful he doesn't have to deal with them more.
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Ohhhhh well... that'll learn them. Bad Greenshirts, you should listen to the voice of the rules (Williams) and the voice of the rules should speak louder.
Narf chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I love how much detail you have in this little story. Very nice!
MariaShadow chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
...*facepalm* And that's why he's called Mouth, because he engages the mouth before he engages the brain.

I really love your Greenshirt OCs, they're delightfully insane.
Not so Dark chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
xD Yay! The Greenies!

I figured something bad was going to happen when they first spotted the leaf. But that? Awesome shot Mouth. Bad target. Urrgh. I can't even imagine what BeachHead would do to them if he ever found out! Actually they're kinda lucky it was a civillian balloon and not a Joe one, or they'd be in DEEP trouble.

xD Pwuahahahaha! Williams gets threatened by just about everyone. I was worried Dusty and Law were going to corner him and "threaten" the truth out of him too. o,O

My mum used to go hot air ballooning. Her first trip up was the most exciting. Mum loved it, she could see for miles around. When she looked back in the basket, she was surprised to see everyone was ducking down. Moments later they crashed into the trees, and mum hurt her wrist. But she said it was the most fun she had ever had and she kept ballooning for years afterwards.

Mmm, this story was fun to read. Thankies for sharing it. If the plot bunnies bite, please, write some more Greenshirt fun. xD

With love, hugs and cookies,

Liath
Karama9 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
LOL!

Ah, greenshirts. Endless fun possibilities, because let's face it: the usual requirement for making the Joe team (being a least slightly insane) applies to greenshirts too.

That was great. Loved Flint in this. And Duke needs to show up out of nowhere after Flint realizes why he orders aspiring in bulk to say "Now you know!"
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
hahaahaahahahahahhah OMG

so funny!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Oh, poor Flint...

And LUCKY greenshirts. Barely avoiding becoming Boneless Extra Tenderized Greenie Fillets.

Great. Enjoyed immensely:)
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
For being professional solders in an elite unit, the Greenshirts seem to be lacking some common sense, especially Mouth. Lord only knows how he's managed to stay in and not get kicked out.

Anyway, that was a fun one shot, so thanks for writing it.
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
OMG lol. These greenshirts are goign to give their top (and beach and flint) a need for a prilosec prescription for the ulcer and heartburn they are developing...
susan chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
great story please keep writing ') ')

wil you please update the Life Line story asap! thank you
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Cripes! I thought the Joes themselves were fearsome enough . . . this must be a "with great power comes great responsibility" thing. Just because you can, doesn't mean you SHOULD.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Beach Head exists.

This was a really interesting and fun story. I hope your beta liked it-I know I sure did!