Reviews for Words Throughout Time
irishnlove2shop chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Very sweet. Loved it.
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Oh, this was so wonderful! I really hope you continue this sometime. I'd love to read their words about their honeymoon! I especially liked that he told her what Carlisle had said. Such good advice! And that he plans to take it to heart and do exactly that was so sweet. I love the way they tell one another exactly how they feel. I hope they're so open in their regular lives. I can't imagine how amazing it would be to have a husband who would take the time to write something like this to me. I'd be swooning!

Your writing is beautiful, and I can't wait to check out your other stories.

Debbie
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Hi, I found your stories when I saw JOoR rec'd by IvTwilight ("The Sharpest Lives"). I thought this one sounded interesting, and while it hadn't been updated in a while, I wanted to check it out. I wasn't disappointed, except that it wasn't longer! I hope you do add more, as the concept is wonderful. I love the idea of them writing to each other at key moments in their lives, and would absolutely love to see more. This chapter was so sweet, it brought tears to my eyes! Their love for one another is beautiful. Of course, being a romantic at heart, it definitely made my happy that he was so sweet and willing to tell her exactly what she meant to him. So many men are not good at expressing their feelings, so it was wonderful to read this. I only wish my hubby was so open!

I'm off to read the next chapter!

Debbie
MaryElizabeth23 chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
I kind of stumbled across this... anyways, the mention of "gestures" was cute bc Rob spoke about their importance in a interview once. This was cute and their personalities were very Canon. You should consider writing more.
jerseyhalliwell chapter 2 . 7/6/2010