Reviews for Maybe Someday
IanPhilippe chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww. I've read the sequel, Someday Always Comes first(I hope I got it right, Merlin panics a little), and I have to say reading in this order worked for me perfectly, works for these stories... I'd probably feel too bad for Viktor if I read this one first XD but knowing there's a happy ending there, waiting right around the corner (well, not so much a small corner, but anyway...) - I wanna say THANKS :) there's not enough Viktor goodness out there, especially not slash goodness (and ESPECIALLY not slash goodness including Viktor AND a hot Weasley). This is SO not a crack pairing *drools helplessly*

Thanks again, this has been the best good-night read I've had in some time XD
TheLyraAnn chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
awwww this is cute Victor makes such a good gay man. thanks for writing this story *gives you cookies and mountain dew*
DreamTimeTails chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Oh god, I love the way you write them ;w; So much. Is it me or does Viktor seem like such a romantic? XD I agree with Bill, he's a big teddy bear. I even enjoyed reading the insightful parts, about like, Hermione and being gay and all that.

*/horrible review*

I LIKED IT OKAY D: That was the point. I thought it was very well written and fun to read and I wish there was more of it but it's a one-shot and that's the reason pre-slash is torturous. XD

So thank you very much for writing 3
M. Monster chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
AWWW VIKTOR.

I feel both sad and happy for him- Bill is clueless.

I love how tactless you wrote Fleur. Excellent job! :D
V.A Lewis chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
A different pairing, yes and in the hands of someone else, it might have sucked.

So good thing this fic isn't the hands of someone else, ja? 8D

Absolutely adorable. A very nice AU and even though I'm a hardcore Bill/Fleur fan, why am I not surprised about Bill being Bi-sexual? XD

And hot damn, who doesn't love crack pairings? Sheesh, you gotta be crazy not to love them.