Reviews for Perfection Is Meant For Dolls
DnMikado chapter 20 . 5/15
Wow... Seriously that was sooo good! Omg I am not really good with all the torturing and such but this was just sooo good. Absolutely loved it. Happy that Sasuke didn't die but when Naruto did the ritual to get him back to life, I kind of got a little bit worried there -.-' but this was great and I hope you have a lot more stories like this one!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/9/2015
I love this its awsome
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
Its more thrilling if they aren't alive and Sai is just crazy xD
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
How did u know all these things, all these knowledge this fic needs?
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Wow, that's so unique! And thank you for telling me that movie name! I've been looking for it for ever!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
So Naruto saved Sasuke by turning him into a doll... But what does that mean for their future? When Itachi was talking about hoping they didn't have to face other serial killers that used black magic, I immediately thought of Naruto. He was unfortunately corrupted by Sai, so I wonder if he'll be able to live the rest of his life normally, or if he'll be tempted to make more dolls or whatever. Naruto is definitely not the same person he used to be.

And then there's the problem of Sasuke... Is Sasuke exactly the way he used to be, or is he Naruto's minion now, the way the other dolls were Sai's minions? I mean, what exactly was it that Naruto brought back? I don't think the real Sasuke would be happy about all of this because he was a cop who loved justice and seeing himself and Naruto turn into the bad guys wouldn't bring him happiness. Sasuke made a comment that "at least Hell will not be so lonely," but what has Sasuke done to deserve to go to Hell? That's why I wonder if the ritual corrupted him in some way.

Well, even if Sasuke and Naruto go on with their daily lives, that can only last for another 10-15 years at the most. People will eventually realize Naruto looks older while Sasuke doesn't and they will have to go away to hide this fact. And once that happens, what would they say to Fugaku? To Itachi? I feel Itachi would eventually realize what Naruto did and be conflicted about it. They'd basically spend the rest of their lives in this manner, moving away periodically and cutting their ties with the people who know them to hide what Sasuke really is and what Naruto is capable of doing.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
Even though there's been less of them in the past couple of chapters, I'm still not feeling the OCs. They don't have backstories or especially interesting personalities, so I'm not sure why they needed to be OCs instead of minor characters from the series. Tenten would have been a good partner for Sasuke instead of Botan. Maybe Karin since she's also a redhead. It's just strange since we don't already know Botan, it's hard to understand why Sasuke would care so much about her, other than the fact that she's his partner. If it was someone like Karin, someone we already know is his teammate from canon, I wouldn't question their relationship as much.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Good story so far, but I'm not crazy about Sasuke's coworkers. The fic is trying too hard to give them cute and witty banter, but it's not working. Partly because we don't know these characters, so I'm not very invested in seeing them joke around with each other, and partly because the witty banter is really inappropriate given the fact that two of their colleagues just died horrible deaths. I think a lot of people use "gallows" humor to diffuse painful situations, but this doesn't come across that way, it's more like sitcom dialogue.
One Strange Onion chapter 20 . 6/14/2014
That's just creepy.

Good story, though.
One Strange Onion chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
LOL the naughty corner..
You did say whoever *pleases* you more..
One Strange Onion chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
Halfway in the story and so many deaths..
I haven't read such a good horror fanfic in a long time. :D
One Strange Onion chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
You want him to be nicer to a homicidal living doll who cut up his face on a whim?

Man, this story is so creepy, yet so good.
One Strange Onion chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
I was really hoping they didn't actually *move..*
* Shudders*
Princess.Yue.16 chapter 20 . 6/2/2014
Your horror stories aren't good for my healt condition... yet I keep reading:p
Princess.Yue.16 chapter 18 . 6/2/2014
Shi shit shit shit shit noooooooooo
I like sasuke as a human being shit shit shit shit shit, stay human damnit!