Reviews for Please Leave A Review
Crystal Spear chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
I don't care if this story is old, I wish for Vaati to be mine along with a shadow red if possible. Even if the story done a review never hurts a story. X3
Spiritofwater chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Haha! I don't think I'm cut out to be a princess, I won't take Malon because I'm a girl... I know! Link! Tie up Shadow link and get him over here!

Link: well, you reviewed soooo,

Shadow: NO WAY!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
lol this is awesome can i have shadow link and vaati? :P
leontinees chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
It was funny to read! :D And maybe not marriage, but at least Zelda giving Link some passio... I mean, grateful kisses for all the times he saved her and Hyrule would be great!
syaoranlover5000 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I clicked on it thinking "what was this author thinking" and then i acctually turned out to be hilarious lol
thatoneweirdgirl chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Can I have a waffle?

Link has to make it of course!
Soulbuscus chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
;-;

Ganny-poo, may I have Zelda?

xD
flavio-sexual chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
i had to review. Link and Zelda were begging! this is fun and awkward cuz i dont know what to say. im speechless!
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
I reviewed. Yay!

Two words. Really funny.
Random Leviathan chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
I summon cd-i morshu and bomb everything, but suddenly the cd-i king appears and fights him with the power of dinner and mah boi in an epic battle, freeing link and zelda, but destroying the world. but just as everyone thinks it's all over for them, purple link appears and uses his *says the next word with a gay-sounding voice* FABULOUS powers to restore the world. sound fair?
everydayisagift chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
This is so weird, but so cool at the same time.
SamuraiSal1 chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
...I'll review! This is a really funny story, but the ending was... a little disturbing. Ganondorf really is nicer to reviewers, ain't he? xD
Cometflight525 chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
*snicker*

okay Ganondorf... I want Link! (as a girl, I find Link awesome so give or I will shoot you with my silver arrows!)

plus, this is funny.

ahh.. Link... *blush*
Reader123456789 chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
HMMMMMMM (smile evily) Does this mean i can have characters from other stories? HEH HAH HEH! hmm i pick ALL DARK AND SHADOW LINS AVAILABLE! BASICALLY I WANT ALL EVIL CHARACTERS!1 MWAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH
Silent Winter Lullaby chapter 5 . 9/11/2011