Reviews for My Boyfriend is a Pop Star
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 21 . 2/24/2014
Oh damn. It would've been HILARIOUS to see Hayner find out just who Roxas's boyfriend has been this entire time, LOL!
ihasakeyblade123 chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
WHAT THE EFF? NO NONONONONONONONOO!
:D
ihasakeyblade123 chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
;_;
ihasakeyblade123 chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
SQUEE! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D BEACH DATE even if it's with nam, it sounds super cute!
ihasakeyblade123 chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
I am loving this so much, I love the dynamic between the two and everything else...
bitterbeauty813 chapter 21 . 9/2/2012
I loved the story! It was amazing!
rabbah chapter 21 . 5/15/2012
I liked it overall. I found myself mildly surprised at times, which is a much change.
The Hungry Writer chapter 21 . 2/24/2012
It actually made me feel... This story, was gorgeous, beautiful. I'm now sitting in my room at 1:30 am trying not to start bawling. This has got to be one of the BEST stories I have EVER read! I'm speachless... Amazing work. I hand you many applauses.

Love, Phen 13
syrini chapter 21 . 2/18/2012
Awesome story! I woke up this morning and started reading it XD i just couldn't put it down! I loved it, great job!
KuroChaos01 chapter 21 . 2/15/2012
Loved this story. It had plenty of drama and was a great read
Kit-KatSoraTwix193 chapter 21 . 1/18/2012
Oh! So sweet! I loved it! c: I especially loved Roxas' vows, mixed in with the memories, and sodifjsodijfsojdf ohhh so beautiful. :'D I really enjoyed this story, and maybe if you write another story in the future, I might just happen to fall upon it. (Also, I don't get on FF as much anymore, so that's more of the reason why.) P: And in any case, I'm going to subscribe to ya', just in case I hadn't, and if there is a story of yours that might peak my interest in the near future. :3

Until then!

-AJ
Kunoichi21 chapter 21 . 1/16/2012
Can I fucking glomp you yet? Seriously. This is fabulous. And, God, I can relate to so many things with me and my girlfriend. Things between us are a roller-coaster, it seems. But I love her with my whole heart. And when I was reading about the wedding, I kept picturing myself and my girl instead of Axel and Roxas... Can't wait to see what else you produce.

Happy writing to you,

-Kuno
Dolly-D-Mushroom chapter 21 . 1/10/2012
the story is a masterpiece. everytime you updated this it always made me ecstatic.

i am truly satisfied with the ending and eventhough the story is complete i will surely miss it.

thank you so much for sharing this lovely fic. :D
HawkRider chapter 21 . 1/9/2012
I don't know whether to be happy or sad at this ending. I mean, Roxas and Axel are happily married, and Roxas' mother has forgiven him.

But still, the story is over! I can't believe it! It's saddening.

Either way, it made me cry, both tears of happiness and sorrow. I hope you continue to write these brilliant stories.
StrangeSisters chapter 21 . 1/8/2012
Oh my god that was beautiful!

I loved it espically the very end! Oh my it was perfect just simply magnificent! Oh I can't express how perfect that ending was! Never have I ever came across such a wonderful ending they usually suck with cliffies or some crap...wow just wow