Reviews for Chuck vs His Heritage
knightrid3r chapter 8 . 3/19
Ok so what I got from that conversation between Sarah Casey and Alex is that Sarah was sent away on a mission to have sex with a mark and try to break up Chuck and Sarah and she never told Chuck about it? If that's the case Chuck deserves better.
Neale chapter 14 . 11/20/2014
Oh well, that answers my question on the previous one, thanks ;) Another nice work that was a joy to read.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
I love the part about Chuck and Casey cooperating to design the tranq rifle. The whole evacuation is very tense, I can see why Ellie would lose it.
CurlyFries01 chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
I absolutely loved how you incorporated a Meatloaf reference in this chapter! I'm a big fan of Meatloaf! He's awesome!
Just one question, but who is Lizzie? is she a character from one of the episodes? i remember there was a Lizzie in Chuck vs the Marlin.. is that who this is, or is it just a character you created? :)
uplink2 chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
Great ending to a great story. Sorry for the lateness of my review but this was an enjoyable read while on vacation. I think the overtones in this story work for the universe you created. It's about how love can always defeat adversity whether its the love of God or the love of two amazing people. I think that was your intent and it played out very well.

I do hope you will have more for us in the future.
atcDave chapter 14 . 7/24/2013
Really nice ending. I'm so glad you finally finished this!
CaryR chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
Good call out on The Bank Job, let us all hope it get finished.
Good chapter, start of some very good action scenes, I hope.

Thank You.
phnxgrl chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
Great Ending. I loved the talk between Ellie and Sarah after they were rescued. I loved how the padre helped Chuck realize he had PTSD and he was willing to overcome it. I loved the reunion between Sarah heavy with child and Chuck. Kudos!
wilf21 chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
Very glad you were able to finish this. Thank you.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
Discovered your writing not too long ago. This is a fun sequel to your first story. It would be wonderful to have it wrapped with a neatly tied bow!
TheIntersect20 chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
I love this story! Please continue!
JustMyLuckiness chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
Thoroughly enjoy the CAT Squad (plus Beckman and Ellie) being involved. This has been hugely entertaining. I will be extremely interested to see how you resolve the story, Chuck's mental health, and Sarah's pregnancy.

Very enjoyable to read about the Padre helping heal Chuck's soul in addition to his mind. Well done!
JustMyLuckiness chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
I definitely enjoyed the MASH nods. Great movie.

Your portrayal of Chuck's psychology and how he would have reacted to what he had to do to save his wife and child is perfectly in line with the character from the show. Very well done on that.

I think consolidating some of the subplots in their own story is a good idea.
JustMyLuckiness chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Bits and pieces of the Padre's backstory are great to read and oh so tantalizing for the full story.

The CAT Squad! Hell yeah! I can't wait to see how they roll this one. Love the addition, especially with Ellie going on the mission too. Like the show hinting at Ellie joining the team someday, I love the possibility!
JustMyLuckiness chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
The padre is a fascinating character, and you've done well integrating him. His back story would be a tremendous read. I can't wait to see how it turns out, and if Chuck's healing will partially come in thinking of his actions as eliminating threats to his family. man have mentioned this and I just missed it but did you use the name Talley as a tribute to APR's Green-Eyed Girl?