Reviews for Thing of Evil
Sparky chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I...was not expecting that...but it was so awesome! I would pay so much money to see Roy during this little event. Wow. Just awesome! Hahahahaha
And no, I do not like that mustache. It needed to go, and you have done us all a service. Thank you!
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
O. MY. GOD. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I just... You didn't ... Oh god, that was frickin' Hilarious! And the way she was so professional too! XDDDDD I'm not gonna be able to get over this one for a while. ...

*SNORT*HAHhahahah...
Emerald Leviney chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Absolutely amazing. Seriously I don't know who thought that mustache was a good idea. Great one-shot
TheCrimsonGhost309 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
HAHAHA awesome!
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
OMG I hate doing my eyebrows, hurts like a bitch! We do it with a thread though so that might be why.

Anyway, this was hilarious. Poor Roy, it had to be done man, for your own good. XD
UniLegume chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
The author's note at the end was just as entertaining as the actual story. Also, when she ripped it off, I swear that I could hear the rip of the fabric and Mustang screaming a high pitched mosquito screech. I can also relate to the pain unfortunately. But damn, IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE GOT RID OF THAT FUGLY CATERPILLAR.
JayFeatherIshEpic chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
DOWN WITH THE MOUSTACHE!:D

I was absolutley horrified when Iseen that...that t-thing! I remember staring at it for 2 min with my mouth hanging open slightly, jut frozen. But then I started laughing because he looked so dumb with it XD

But now I hate it again D:

This story made me Lol so much... if only it really happened.

But I just hope that it really was just a drawing from Ed. But maybe he wouldnt do that bebecause he gotten more mature since hes a adult? I hope not XD

I wonder how Hiromu Arakawa is reacting to IT. I never seen Roy in a moustache at the end of the manga thats for sure :/

I will NOT watch the movie ifnthats on him!W-well, maaaaaybe... .

NAH JK I would shoot myself before doing that! XD

I noticed that after the series ended ALOT of fanfics were about... that thing of EEEEEEEEEEVIIIIL... o.o

Once again I loved this SO much andThank you for updating this story. :)

-JayFetherIshEpic :D
twinsofthesky chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Hahaha, thank you for this. His mustache was really a thing of evil and needed to be remedied, quickly. Anyway, this was excellent and so much fun. Thanks!
Miss T Hyuga chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Haha trust me, not very many people liked the new look. When I saw his picture, I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing. Great fic!
Je m'appelle Sky chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I HATE THAT STACHE. I loved this fic, especially when the evil was eliminated. Woohoo, go Riza! (Now, grow your hair for Roy? 8D)
SilversShadow13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This might sound odd but I can't thank you enough for writing this. That mustache was just *shudders*

This was also very well written.

Silver
skisors32 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
finally!

It's about time someone did something about that facial hair

I was so freaked out when i saw it
Rikkautro Efaltia chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
sweeeeeeeeet! XD *hearts*

I haven't seen the last episode of Brotherhood, it will be aired next Friday here.

I like this story, especially the last paragraphs :D

And yeah, since it's a real story (that ever happened to your sister's man) it's even funnier thinking of it *sorry*

Thanks for the chap, keep on writing, and see you! :)
little miss clueless chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
ahahahahah loved the fic, disliked the mustache. Roy looked like one of those Chinese Emperors before, just with shorter/smaller mustache... my gosh. The Emperors suited it but NOT ROY.
Mad Maudlin Hart chapter 1 . 7/5/2010