Reviews for Major Desires
marysix chapter 20 . 12/19/2017
Loved this story! So funny, but with lots of emotional bits too! Sounds weird out of the context of the story, but gotta say Jasper’s cock was hilarious.
Aggie94 chapter 21 . 12/2/2017
Loved all of the story. Sending you a hug and prayers for your family. Meg
ASKMEHOW chapter 11 . 11/29/2017
I love this story especially the humor. You are a very talented writer and I wish I had more stories of yours to read. I will keep looking for future postings and have marked you as favorite author Thanh you for the laughs.
flanduslover1 chapter 21 . 9/24/2017
I absolulty love this ive recently become. Huge jasper/Bella lover but ive liked jasper since the movie lol
Kristina777 chapter 21 . 9/22/2017
This is a great story. Peter was hilarious with his hotlines. Thank you for sharing
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
Love this work wonderfully done
jacksperluvr chapter 21 . 7/29/2017
I loved it.
vampirechick13 chapter 15 . 7/28/2017
Tell me would you kill to prove your right... Crash Crash burn let it all burn this hurricane is chasing us all to the ground! (Sorry when i read that line got the song stuck in my head Echelon!) PS Hurrican by 30 Seconds To Mars!
monica03 chapter 21 . 5/14/2017
I hate that you decided not to do the sequel but want to thank you for sharing this amazing story with us. I loved the fact that you were able to put such humor into such a dramatic story. I laughed so hard during parts of it I thought I would have an asthma attack.
monica03 chapter 5 . 5/13/2017
I can't help but laugh at Jasper's inner monologue. Great story so far.
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 5 . 4/17/2017
It's an AWESOME chapter and while my heart hurts for Jasper and Bella, I found the dialogue to again be hilarious!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 4 . 4/16/2017
I now their situation is serious but this chapter was hilarious! Loved it!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 3 . 4/16/2017
I absolutely adore your sense of humor! You're an absolute "Quiet Riot"!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
Yep, It's AWESOME!
GracefulKlutz1983 chapter 21 . 4/15/2017
just finished reading. i loved the story! i love your characters! im so happy that the bitch is dead and that there were no casualties in the family. i am on my way to check out if you have started the sequel or have any other stories for me to read!
1,877 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »