Reviews for Major Desires
celajwhitney chapter 17 . 6/12
i can't wit to see who is going to kill alice and put her out of her misery.
celajwhitney chapter 5 . 6/11
this should be labeled romance/humor.
monay9e chapter 20 . 5/16
Oh my goodness, I laughed so hard at Emmitt singing in the tree! Priceless moment. This was really good.
Kushka chapter 21 . 5/7
Great story
Wolvie26 chapter 21 . 4/22
Love this story! it may have a darker look then some of the other twilight fics but I'd say you countered it great by having little insights from jasper's dick in there. I laughed at just about all of them LOL! though I do wonder why you didn't go ahead and write a sequel?
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 16 . 3/20
Ok, I guess the Maria situation is dealt for now... Hope they will kill her permanently soon.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 14 . 3/20
Wow only 6 more chapter to go and we have to take out Maria and the volturi. This should be interesting.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 6 . 3/17
Have to say this story has a lot of comedy to it.
Cramos28 chapter 21 . 3/17
This story was hilarious. I laughed so much. I also like how strong Bella is. Great writing!
marysix chapter 20 . 12/19/2017
Loved this story! So funny, but with lots of emotional bits too! Sounds weird out of the context of the story, but gotta say Jasper’s cock was hilarious.
Aggie94 chapter 21 . 12/2/2017
Loved all of the story. Sending you a hug and prayers for your family. Meg
ASKMEHOW chapter 11 . 11/29/2017
I love this story especially the humor. You are a very talented writer and I wish I had more stories of yours to read. I will keep looking for future postings and have marked you as favorite author Thanh you for the laughs.
flanduslover1 chapter 21 . 9/24/2017
I absolulty love this ive recently become. Huge jasper/Bella lover but ive liked jasper since the movie lol
Kristina777 chapter 21 . 9/22/2017
This is a great story. Peter was hilarious with his hotlines. Thank you for sharing
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
Love this work wonderfully done
1,886 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »