Reviews for Major Desires
flanduslover1 chapter 21 . 9/24
I absolulty love this ive recently become. Huge jasper/Bella lover but ive liked jasper since the movie lol
Kristina777 chapter 21 . 9/22
This is a great story. Peter was hilarious with his hotlines. Thank you for sharing
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 8/31
Love this work wonderfully done
jacksperluvr chapter 21 . 7/29
I loved it.
vampirechick13 chapter 15 . 7/28
Tell me would you kill to prove your right... Crash Crash burn let it all burn this hurricane is chasing us all to the ground! (Sorry when i read that line got the song stuck in my head Echelon!) PS Hurrican by 30 Seconds To Mars!
monica03 chapter 21 . 5/14
I hate that you decided not to do the sequel but want to thank you for sharing this amazing story with us. I loved the fact that you were able to put such humor into such a dramatic story. I laughed so hard during parts of it I thought I would have an asthma attack.
monica03 chapter 5 . 5/13
I can't help but laugh at Jasper's inner monologue. Great story so far.
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 5 . 4/17
It's an AWESOME chapter and while my heart hurts for Jasper and Bella, I found the dialogue to again be hilarious!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 4 . 4/16
I now their situation is serious but this chapter was hilarious! Loved it!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 3 . 4/16
I absolutely adore your sense of humor! You're an absolute "Quiet Riot"!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 1 . 4/16
Yep, It's AWESOME!
GracefulKlutz1983 chapter 21 . 4/15
just finished reading. i loved the story! i love your characters! im so happy that the bitch is dead and that there were no casualties in the family. i am on my way to check out if you have started the sequel or have any other stories for me to read!
GracefulKlutz1983 chapter 5 . 4/13
i love jaspers inner monologue about his cock! its hilarious! loving the story! so glad i stumbled upon it!
GracefulKlutz1983 chapter 1 . 4/13
Loving the story so far. Just one question: did Jasper ever change his pants after cumming all over himself?
Sinvisigoth chapter 18 . 3/29