Reviews for YELL english version
Kay Kay chapter 12 . 1/5/2015
Oh. Sorry, my cousin was using my review name.I love your fic, sorry though.
Kay Kay chapter 12 . 1/5/2015
Omg! I'm so scared. I nearly wet my pants! I don't know if I can hold it.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
All the Trunks characters are my favorite! I just read the story 'Yell English version' again. Poor Goten. And poor present Trunks. I feel so sorry for him. I hope he and Goten will still be best friends. I wonder where Vegeta is. I'll find out some time.

I love this story so much!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
That was so good! I love it! Update soon
SiriusRulez chapter 11 . 6/28/2007
Plz hurry and post chapter 13! I've already read chapter 13 on Trunks's Domain and really love this story! I really love stories with blood and gore in it. I'm not really sure who the killer would be. I love all your other Dragon Ball Z stories aswell, the ones that are in the english version, cause i dont understand any other languige besides english.
SiriusRulez chapter 12 . 5/14/2007
That was real good. plz post again soon
SiriusRulez chapter 12 . 4/2/2007
When are you going to post the next chapter cause its really good! are you also going to start writung 'Worldgate' and 'Wolfblood'? are you ever going to write a bit of future Trunks? plz post againsoon
spanishbean chapter 10 . 1/28/2006
hehehe *blushes* i realise i misundertood what you said about a 'prequel' sorry, so...Goten was the murderer? and im gonna go and read your prequel soon.. i would like to find out a bit about the history of Lynn and Katrina etc. im sure it will be as good as this one!
spanishbean chapter 11 . 1/28/2006
hey! i just finished your story...personally i was dissapointed when i saw the number of reviews you've received for this story. to me, it was well written, apart from a few gramatical errors here and there but that CAN be expected from any writer! the story was original and interesting... with a great balance of suspense and calm. I was happy to see that there is a sequel being planned, im afraid i was left very curious with what happend... im still not sure who the murderer is...hm..anyway, good work! as for the dream sequence, im a fan of blood and gore so it didn't really make me queasy or anything... u write well! congrats on a well written and interesting story, i'll be happy to read your other stories! _
Selphie451 chapter 12 . 5/29/2005
BOn, je suppose que je ne connaitrai jamais le fin mot de cette histoire ! Ouin dommage! c'était vraiment bien !
Erica chapter 12 . 9/14/2004
IT'S ANDROID SEVENTEEN! He's the only other person whose voice is as deep and as similar to Trunks's voice. Of course so is Mirai Trunks but it would just be stupid if it was him! It's like Goku said, he put all that effort to help fight for the sake of the present world, and for a better life for his present self and then suddenly comes back and goes on a killing spree! ITS RETARDED! LOL And besides that's what they *want* you to think. But I refuse! *holds head up high and boasts about myself* Ahem... anyways, i really really hope you post a new chapter soon! I love this story so much! You r a really talented writer! Please dont all of a sudden leave us hangin! At least tell us you're discontinuing it, put up an author's notice, or..or SOMETHING! please? *big puppy dog eyes*

Don't do this to the all of your loyal reviewers including me! UPDATE SOON!
Erica chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
I hope that killer guy makes his appearance again soon! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! Poor Trunksie! *grins evily*

PLEASE UPDATE!
alana chantelune chapter 10 . 8/5/2003
Tu m'explique pourtant le Trunks du futur s'appelle Mirai-Trunks ?

C'est grâce à lui que je suis tombé dans la japanim... J'avais 13 ans, je me moquais de ce que mon frère regardait à la télé, et je l'ai vu... Coup de foudre... Ey une nouvelle anime-fan!...
alana chantelune chapter 11 . 7/30/2003
J'aurai bien aimé lire ça en français... J'ai un peu de mal... et où est la fin ?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »