Reviews for Vocaloid Life
Kara Udagawa chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
I freaking Love it
it should totally be published
XD
Vocaloid Isla chapter 19 . 10/22/2013
Mikuo and Neru jump into the pool and then find (whoever you want) at the bottom of the pool. They take her/him to hospital and they die. Everyone cries and cries and please write more. I know there's an idea in your head!
Hiya chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
Oh I only started reading yesterday and now its finished? I loved this! You inspired me to write my own story! I think you could end season two but DON'T END VOCALOID LIFE please don't stop now. It was just getting better.
happyllittlepill chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
So, this is a humor and romance story,right? The zatsune attacks seem a bit out of place, since humor is usually light and well... Funny. A good ending,huh? Writers block? I know the feel. So, RinxLen, GakupoxLuka, KaitoxMiku, NeruxMikuo. Those will be my main focuses. They each get their own chapter or two. And they dont spent christmas together. Well, since gakupo is proposing, he and luka should be in france for vacation. And he can propose infront of the eiffel tower. Ugh. Too cliched. Mm.. He can propose at disney land. no good with this couple. kaito and miku have a very fluffy trip to the ice cream parlor, where mikus wish for leek flavored ice cream id ends off in a sweet kisss between the two.
NeruXmikuo
Compromise. An arcade ON the beach has been built. They spend christmas playing games, and mikuo ends it off by making fun of nerus ponytail and kissing her on the forehead. They try to walk off epically into the sunset, they kiss, then mikuo trips, and they fall in the water,and neru scold him, and mikuo laughs it off
And now to my fav... RINXLEN
Rin and Len have a simple holiday. They sit around a kotatsu (google it) and rins eating a mikan (japanese orange) while lens eating his signature banana. after a few fluffy and awk. moments that end with "i love you" the two kiss. and then everyone walks in on them kissing. miku takes a photo, neru groans and buried her face into mikuos chest, and kaito is too intent on his icecream to notice. luka and gakupo prance in and hand out invites to their wedding. alls well that end well.
god. my suggetions were cheesy and cliche. o well.
Cure-chan chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
i said this before and now again
MIKUOXNERU FOREVER
Kagamine KurapikaCHU chapter 19 . 11/1/2012
TTATT NYOOOOOOOOOOOO *wails*
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
...*blushes at the question* What do you expect us to answer! Yes?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
I was yelling inside my head. "MIKUO YOU PERVERT!" and almost puched my screen.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
MORE MIKUOxNERU!
UnderThePureMoon chapter 19 . 1/9/2012
Well the story was awesome! I loved it and couldn't stop reading it! I even ignored talking to my friend to read it :)

So awesome and cute. :D
CherryChirdorin chapter 19 . 7/14/2011
Awwww that's too bad i wanted it to continue :(
CherryChirdorin chapter 19 . 7/14/2011
Awwww that's too bad i wanted it to continue :(
Anna chapter 18 . 2/21/2011
I really wish you could do more, theese are awesome! i read like, hum all of them..I WANT MORE DX

I understand how you don't have anymore ideas or whatever, but you could write about how the party went, love with kaito miku, rin len , and of course Mikuo and neru :D

i really hope to see you writing more!
gabs6 chapter 19 . 2/21/2011
phoooey I was looking forward dang oh well
Guest chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
Shanaloli: duuuuude (or dudette I'm not a frikin surfer chick) u need 2 like chill. u sent 9 messages IN A ROW!

not 2 be mean or anything but r u like a stalker or sumtin? _