Reviews for When I'm Needed
theeShadyLady chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Oh My Gale, you did a good job writing this fic!
yay chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This is really nice. I love these lines:
"Who is she? I ask myself. She is Katniss Everdeen, winner of the Seventy-Fourth Hunger Games, the girl on fire, the victor. She use to be Katniss Everdeen, the girl who hunted in the woods, the girl who lived in the Seam, my best friend."
"She can push me away, she can tell me to go, but I'll be there in the end. Waiting for the moment when she says she needs me again. All she has to do is say the word and I'll come to her aid. Just like the best friend I was.

Just like the best friend I am."
arururur chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
omigod that was good and really sad n i loved it...i cried
rawrful-lion chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
D: Reading all these Gale POVs makes me so depressed. I require a middle ground team name.
fluteia chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
ohhmygosh. this actually made me CRY. D': bt its so well done n fabulous write more plz!
RadiantFlame chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
*sobs

so sad D':

this was written really well though! :D

i wish you would keep going :(

Forever & Always,

Rue Knight
everyoneisMISunderstood chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
That was really good. Heartbreaking, because I love Gale and I despise Peeta. You capture him so well, and I sympathize because I just know this is going to happen in the last book .

Well done!
Laserfire chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This is gorgeous. Really, Galeniss should be(even though I have a horrible feeling that it won't!1). This was very well written. Well done.

LF xoxo
Sapphire Wych chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Please write another chapter where Katniss loves Gale! I hate it when Gale and Katniss aren't together.
KatnissEverdeen44 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I love this story! I feel so bad for Gale!
Tennis Freak chapter 1 . 7/19/2010