Reviews for Sandy
Cowgirl chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
I love the story about a wolf name sandy I also think that it was so sad that buzz felt left out you did a exelent job
keep-me-posted chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
Aww, kinda sad to see this story end, but it was a very cute story indeed. Thumbs-up to Sandy for knowing there was something going on between Buzz and Jessie! :D Plus, I like that he kinda likes his crack. Kinda like a battle scar. :P Great story! Hope to hear more from you soon! Maybe even a sequel with Sandy in it, 'cuz I really like him, lol.
puppylynbeatty chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
Aww, so nice. This one little wolf who seemed like a problem to Buzz, probably even brought Buzz and Jessie closer! Great story!
puppylynbeatty chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
Awww poor Buzz, but to be honest, if I were in Jessie's spot, I'd probably be angry well I hope things get better for Buzz, update soon
lilo chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
Aww poor buzz :(

Great chapter, update soon!
keep-me-posted chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
GAH, I did not see that coming! You must continue! The suspense..
keep-me-posted chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
Aww, that isn't anger, Buzz. That's just jealousy. :P Man, a few more days with Jessie and Sandy with be as rowdy as her, lol.
BonniePeep chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
Fun! Yay for Sandy getting off the dresser! However, I don't completely get why Buzz is jealous. Probably because of all the time Jessie spends with Sandy, but in truth, it's not like there could be anything between them. Jessie's a cowgirl: Sandy's a wolf. Oh well, I'm sure it will turn out right in the end! Great job, please update soon!
keep-me-posted chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Cute chapter! I really like Sandy. Now get him off that dresser! Sorry, lack of imagination has caused this review to be quite short, lol. Update soon! :]
kengogirl chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Cool chapter. This story is turning out really well so far. :)
Kaiti-94 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
oooh interesting, will there be more? That is my username, kaiti-94, I just couldn't be bothered to sign in :)
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Hello! Great story! I love how you started it and I also like the whole idea about some toys not knowing how to start talking at first. That was interesting.

Anyways, I read the summary to this story and after reading the story itself, I laughed. It almost seems like this could turn into a whole a Twilight thing. As Sandy is a wolf, lol. Anyways [again] I can't wait to hear more! I'll be waiting for an update. :]
hawkfire111 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
i'll read the next chapter when it comes out. so far i rate it about 3 out of 5.
kengogirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Interesting idea...I like this. Please continue soon!
Cherry Shimono chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Ooh, this is nice! I just watched TS3 and the Buzz x Jessie pairing was TOO CUTE! I hope you continue!