Reviews for The Piano
MiaGhost chapter 7 . 7/2
There are no words that could convey the depth this piece of writing has.
It's poetic, it's haunting, it's beautiful and melancholy and romantic.

It's so very apt that my brain wants to compare it to the resonating sound of a familiar and comforting melody. Perhaps cliche', but there you are.

This is honestly one of the best fanfics i have ever had the good fortune to stumble across, and it rivals a great many of the printed novels that live on my shelves.

I honestly cannot express how much i truly, truly love it, and how remarkably grateful i am that you shared this with the world.

It's amazing, to put it bluntly. :')
Trina chapter 7 . 7/2
Heartbreakingly inspiring, I found the courage to write the next scene of my book, where my character's parents die. You can inspire so many emotions in the reader, and I'm so glad I read it all in one sitting, because you have paced it so well, and it was an experiance along side Merlin. I love when I see really well cared for and well written fiction like this. :))) Five stars.
Charlotte chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
Thank you for sharing this masterpiece with the world. This is the most tragic yet beautiful story I have ever read. Thank you.
Obscured Angel chapter 7 . 4/25/2015
Thank you so much for writing, posting and completing this story.
Every time this story pop up, I would skip over it, thinking I wouldn't enjoy it. How wrong I was! I'm so glad I took the time to read it. I loved every part of it, from start to finish, there wasn't a dull moment.
BrightWatcher chapter 7 . 4/14/2015
Oh my stars this story just stabbed and squeezed my heart...

My chest had a thick weight on it and my throat kept on getting clogged.

I have stayed up far too late, fixated and disbelieving, reading this amazing piece of writing.

The emotion. I can't bear it.

The artistry in the descriptions mingled with quotes and such Expressive language...

The ending just about did me in.

Thank you for the story.

Good luck with your writers muse!
AWholeFleetOfShips chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
Wow, that was intense.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
I spent the entirety of this fic being weirdly reminded of Anna Karenina. You have Tolestoy's eloquence and way of enthusing emotion into your every phrase. Absolutly loved this story, it was gorgeously written.
Wildmage of Galla chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
That was a difficult story to read. (Oh, Merlin loosing his finger!) Man, I hated Valiant. But that ending was so sweet I think it might have actually made up for it. Along with all the other supersweet moments interspaced in an ocean of angst.
Areus Bookworm chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
Theres no way to decribe this story without using the word beautiful. It made me laugh, it made me cry, and you made me love every moment of it. Truly an amazing story, which I thank you for the pleasure of being able to read.
Kali chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
It brought me to tears. An utterly lovely, if tragic, work. Absolutely brilliant, thank you for writing it. I adored every moment and you expressed it, I feel, perfectly; from Merlin's inability to talk, to Valiant's rage, and Arthur's love. Amazing. It broke my heart and I still love it.

loveinchaos chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
You've broken my heart. But Thankyou. Thank you, thank you, thank you, and please understand that I will never trust my heart to one of your tragedies ever again
bat-tron chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
Wow. This was absolutely beautiful.
Sea of Vinegar chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
This fanfic is so beautiful
boyumling chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
I know it might be too late to review...but this is the one of the finest piece of fanfic i've come across. Thank you for this wonderful story.
HollyRose2043 chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
This piece was beautiful. It made me want to play piano again :)