Reviews for The Piano
Obscured Angel chapter 7 . 7h
Thank you so much for writing, posting and completing this story.
Every time this story pop up, I would skip over it, thinking I wouldn't enjoy it. How wrong I was! I'm so glad I took the time to read it. I loved every part of it, from start to finish, there wasn't a dull moment.
BrightWatcher chapter 7 . 4/14
Oh my stars this story just stabbed and squeezed my heart...

My chest had a thick weight on it and my throat kept on getting clogged.

I have stayed up far too late, fixated and disbelieving, reading this amazing piece of writing.

The emotion. I can't bear it.

The artistry in the descriptions mingled with quotes and such Expressive language...

The ending just about did me in.

Thank you for the story.

Good luck with your writers muse!
AWholeFleetOfShips chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
Wow, that was intense.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
I spent the entirety of this fic being weirdly reminded of Anna Karenina. You have Tolestoy's eloquence and way of enthusing emotion into your every phrase. Absolutly loved this story, it was gorgeously written.
Wildmage of Galla chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
That was a difficult story to read. (Oh, Merlin loosing his finger!) Man, I hated Valiant. But that ending was so sweet I think it might have actually made up for it. Along with all the other supersweet moments interspaced in an ocean of angst.
Areus Bookworm chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
Theres no way to decribe this story without using the word beautiful. It made me laugh, it made me cry, and you made me love every moment of it. Truly an amazing story, which I thank you for the pleasure of being able to read.
Kali chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
It brought me to tears. An utterly lovely, if tragic, work. Absolutely brilliant, thank you for writing it. I adored every moment and you expressed it, I feel, perfectly; from Merlin's inability to talk, to Valiant's rage, and Arthur's love. Amazing. It broke my heart and I still love it.

-K
loveinchaos chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
You've broken my heart. But Thankyou. Thank you, thank you, thank you, and please understand that I will never trust my heart to one of your tragedies ever again
bat-tron chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
Wow. This was absolutely beautiful.
Sea of Vinegar chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
This fanfic is so beautiful
boyumling chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
I know it might be too late to review...but this is the one of the finest piece of fanfic i've come across. Thank you for this wonderful story.
HollyRose2043 chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
This piece was beautiful. It made me want to play piano again :)
Witch by Midnight chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
im sorry to say it but your ending makes no sence. you have merlin drowning one minute then in someones kitchen the next with no explination on what happened
MerTrexTer chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
I enjoyed this WAYYYY more than the movie (I wasn't a big fan of the movie, tbh) Loved the ending, with Merlin speaking.

I just realized this was posted in 2010. . . . . . . Lol glad I randomly came across it :D
Lament of the Fairy chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
That was beautiful. Everything about it was perfect I can't find anything wrong at all . I've not cried this much in a long time. I would do anything to have the skill you have for making words come together like that. I couldn't stop reading it it was just beautiful
Thankyou for such a wonderful story