Reviews for A Pox on You, and the Demigod You Walked in With
haha justice
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Ha! Loved it! :)
shep114 chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Soooo good! I looked forward to getting home to finish reading this all day!

(I thought Sally should've put mittens on the boys, like they do with babies, so they can't scratch.)
Ten-Faced chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
I was drinking water when I read the *invest in shower curtains* comment. Nearly ruined my computer by spewing out water. Still worth it.

Fantastic fic! Why are there so few reviews?
Nathaniel chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Haha, that was awesome! I'm almost choking myself here trying not to laugh — my parents are sitting across from me and they're in a bad mood, so. That was also refreshingly in character. Now I'm gonna go check out your other stories.
cindella204 chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Okay, you are amazing. Seriously. Freaking genius. I have yet to see an author who can write Nico di Angelo this...perfectly.

Gosh...I can't even express it.

Effin' perfect.

-cindella204
valdezsflame chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Haha i liked this alot!
oolong-sama chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
CUTENESS!

'Nuff said.
Proud to be Plug chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Yet another original and hilarious fic from Marzipan! The main idea is great, and all the characters are IC. It's loaded with good jokes - my favourite was the "Express to Tartarus" gag - and you ended it very well.

There is a few grammar and spelling errors, a few over-long paragraphs, and possibly a few too many POV switches; but that doesn't really detract from the quality of this fic. And the ending was very fair: for a moment it looked like Persephone was going to get away with it, but then Demeter arrived. I quite like Demeter, and I think if I were a demigod I'd probably be a son of Demeter.

Your portrayal of Hades was very good, too, and the OC of Isobel was hilarious. Overall, this is a great fic!

-ProudtobePlug
storm-brain chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
This story was nommered for the Veritas award.

The nominator said: This story is hilarious. We get to see another part of the feud between son and stepmother which Mission to Marzipan does with an original and humorous plan concocted by Persephone. The characters are all in character and to top it off, the fic is sprinkled liberally with funny one-liners.

Oh, and I LOVE the poetic justice at the end. It made up for every time I got ripped off by a jerk :D

For more information see fanmortals dot webs dot com.

QK

Storm

ps. Your penname is awesome. Have I said that yet this month? :P
Dobby's Reincarnation chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
I think Percy was 12 when he fought the Chimera.

You wouldn't be unemployed if you were an author, cause you're SO GOOD at writing! Do you have a fictionpress account? I'd love to read some of your stuff!
Regina de Morte a.k.a. Mezza chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
he's overly fond of this particular irritating bastard of his." - Sounds just like him. XD

I wanna know what Annabeth was in the middle of.

Great job. ;)

Regina de Morte a.k.a. Mezza chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
- Stupid Seaweed Brain. She's not dead. XD Also, Nico totally needs to learn to knock. And, I love that Nico has an obsessed eight year old Demeter child. XD

- "Fine then. Come on, Nico. I'm going to take you to the best place in the world to be if you're sick," Percy said, smacking Nico on the back and moving towards the door with him dazedly in tow. "Do you think we can catch a lift with Argus back to the city?" - Basically flipped out: OMG SALLY'S! :D

- Sally turned back to him incredulously, tucking one hand into her hip and giving him The Look. "Are you serious?" she asked him. "How could you forget that you've never had the chickenpox?" - When I discovered just how stupid Percy really is. That was brilliant.

- "Come and sit next to me," Nico said, patting the couch cushion next to him with one hand and scratching his arm with the other. "Just in case I didn't germ you up enough on the ride over. I am so taking you down with me if it's the last thing I do." - As is that.

- The description of Percy and Nico waking up from Annabeth was freakin' hilarious. XD

- I love Alecto. XD That was great.

Regina de Morte a.k.a. Mezza chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
"Okay, little girl, nice impression of a limpet but how about getting off me, yeah?" He looked helplessly over at Annabeth, who was trying to stifle laughter behind her hand. "A little help?" he asked her desperately, using his free hand to try and detangle the girl and glaring at Annabeth when she continued to convulse with silent laughter. - That is how my brother reacts to small children.

I love that Percy is stupid enough to miss all of this. XD