Reviews for Dance Lessons
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was great, I loved it.:)
TDI-lover89 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This was adorable! Great job.
sophie lightyear 1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I love it when jessie told buzz to honor his partner and buzz remarks " you have lovely hair".that is sooooooo adorable! your such a brilliant writer jennifer! Oh by the way "you have lovely hair!" Ha ha! keep up the good work!
virtgrad chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I am immune to your bewitchingly good storytelling!

*Goes back and reads story for the 10th time*
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Bahaha! That was cute. I did not expect that ending. Buzz is a tricky one, no? :P I noticed, though, that you just have this listed under humor. Come on! Buzz holds Jessie and leans close to whisper in her ear plenty of times. *Swoon* Add romance onto that listing! :P
Gilbert Winchester chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Ah! That tricky little space toy! That was so hilariously cute! Loved every fluffy second :D

Buzz and Jessie would tottally kick some toy butt in a competition...I mean that dance at the end of the movie proved that. haha. Looks liek they'll choose what the event is on the next night...you should write something for that!

-PM
LEXIRENT97 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Awwww! I totally imagine this happening! And I laughed and awww'ed. You truly are a fantastic writer. Keep it up!
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Yay, a new story! This is the cutest thing...ever. Yup. Totally creative, lighthearted, and playful. This is quite the enjoyable read. Can't wait for more.

Oh, and I must say how interesting it is to read stories in order of a timeline. From past reviews you probably noticed I read your stories in order, and wow is it cool to see character development through oneshots and multichapters...together! I love how all your stories are connected, but can still stand alone. Good work with everything.
LostLoveIsDead chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
LOVE IT! Great work!
Fizzy Starburst chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This was such a creative idea! I really enjoyed it. I loved how Buzz knew all along, yet he was still so good at playing dumb. You really seem to get those two, as I have mentioned in past reviews, but it's still very true. Fantastic job! :D
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
lol cute
Flash Cat chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This was great :) Details were fantastic, it was so adorable and cute and fun to read and I know I'm gushing but I love it 3

You're a great short-fiction writer, keep it up!
samuraistar chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Awww, how cute!

This reminds me of that hilarious Bugs Bunny square dance cartoon! Go on YouTube and look it up; you'll die laughing!

Waiting for more! _
Soul-sis chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I like it so far! Update soon! (please)