Reviews for Untouched
Drake Silver chapter 4 . 2/9
This was a really good story. Loved every word of it. Like how you did "Our Song". Nice touch:)
Drake Silver chapter 2 . 2/9
TK IS THE BEST MALE CHARACTER thats a lie:) he is one of my favorites but Otonashi has to be the best.
Red chapter 4 . 1/20
This is one of the best reunion stories I've ever read. Good job, hope to see more from you someday :D
cameron chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
This is just majestic nuff said
CharlieBoneFan chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Awww so touching but I feel bad for Yuri. I loved the ending.
Anonymous or not chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
The way you Explained TK and his dialogue ... SO ACCURATE XD
Ectis chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
I was NOT expecting Yuri to die. I did not see that coming and I am saddened. It just doesn't seem like the SSS without her, you know? Ah.

I finished Angel Beats yesterday, and was able to cope with the ending much better than anyone else, due to me having experience with this sort of thing before. IT was a game that had a concept so eerily similar to this one I ran it by the same rules and everything turned out okay in the end.

I still cried though.

Another bullet for Angelshipping, huh. I get that it's the most prevalent pairing here, but nearly every story involving Yuzuru revolves around Kanade and him. I want to see some change! Some Twin Guns, or Soundgiver! (points if you can guess those pairings)

Anyway, the story seems... rather cliche, but to be fair there isn't a lot of material to go with in Angel Beats. The grammar and spelling is pretty good, but you double up in speakers occasionally, which must be fixed. A rather good, short read. Pretty well done.
DualStarduster chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Ah, I love going through anime stories no matter how old they are. Guess I'm just sensitive to romantic stuff, oh well. Nice story btw.
kysharichidumlong chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
It was good wheres the page long epilogue though
Shy Fire chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
I thought you couldn't write a short fanfic, and have it be powerful. Well, wrong again. This was an excellent addition to the series. I love how you bridged between the ending and the epilogue. Your style of writing is very developed, it 's very light, and kinda floats you along. It was emotional, without being over the top. some small plot holes, but at this point who cares. Thank you.
CAPiTA chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
I.. I have no words... .amazing, you deserve an award
Bledsoe60 chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Very good fic. Great read!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
The story was really... moving!
It was so well described and... just so well written :3
The only thing ya could have improved would have been sadness because of Yurippe. I don't really think Otonashi would take it just like it was...

Whatever... *thumbs up*!
xAstarotte chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
NOOOO! YOU YURIPPE-HATER. YOU YURI-KILLER! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
xAstarotte chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
SO. FREAKING. BEAUTIFUL. ;w; The characters were so in-character. Oh yeah and you had a typo. "singing to their heart's consent" is supposed to be "singing to their heart's con[t]ent". Also, soulless doesn't need to be hyphenated (as soul-less).