Reviews for Untouched
T.k chapter 4 . 6/4
It was rlly good but a bit brief XD
Kynn Tan Vargas chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
As a fan of Angel Beats!... Thank you for this fanfiction, my heartache is resolved after reading these... i want a happy ending for Angel Beats! and this is an answer to it ... I really really really Love i more than a hundred percent... i wish this could be generated as an anime... I'm just imagining it as an anime while im reading and my heart beat so fast ... To be honest after watching Angel Beats! i cant accept that Otonashi is left alone.. thats why i try hard to search for fanfiction and thank you for this...
3 3 3
fireninjafox chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Angel-Beats-FTW chapter 4 . 5/10/2015
I loved it! I really hope they make something just like this. I couldn't imagine Angel Beats having a better final edition! I was so sad after the 13th episode I thought there HAD to be a way Otonashi and Kanate ended up together again and thanks to you I finally got to see it! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Drake Silver chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
This was a really good story. Loved every word of it. Like how you did "Our Song". Nice touch:)
Drake Silver chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
TK IS THE BEST MALE CHARACTER thats a lie:) he is one of my favorites but Otonashi has to be the best.
Red chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
This is one of the best reunion stories I've ever read. Good job, hope to see more from you someday :D
cameron chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
This is just majestic nuff said
CharlieBoneFan chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Awww so touching but I feel bad for Yuri. I loved the ending.
Anonymous or not chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
The way you Explained TK and his dialogue ... SO ACCURATE XD
Iryerris chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
I was NOT expecting Yuri to die. I did not see that coming and I am saddened. It just doesn't seem like the SSS without her, you know? Ah.

I finished Angel Beats yesterday, and was able to cope with the ending much better than anyone else, due to me having experience with this sort of thing before. IT was a game that had a concept so eerily similar to this one I ran it by the same rules and everything turned out okay in the end.

I still cried though.

Another bullet for Angelshipping, huh. I get that it's the most prevalent pairing here, but nearly every story involving Yuzuru revolves around Kanade and him. I want to see some change! Some Twin Guns, or Soundgiver! (points if you can guess those pairings)

Anyway, the story seems... rather cliche, but to be fair there isn't a lot of material to go with in Angel Beats. The grammar and spelling is pretty good, but you double up in speakers occasionally, which must be fixed. A rather good, short read. Pretty well done.
DualStarduster chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Ah, I love going through anime stories no matter how old they are. Guess I'm just sensitive to romantic stuff, oh well. Nice story btw.
kysharichidumlong chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
It was good wheres the page long epilogue though
Shy Fire chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
I thought you couldn't write a short fanfic, and have it be powerful. Well, wrong again. This was an excellent addition to the series. I love how you bridged between the ending and the epilogue. Your style of writing is very developed, it 's very light, and kinda floats you along. It was emotional, without being over the top. some small plot holes, but at this point who cares. Thank you.
CAPiTA chapter 4 . 3/5/2013