Reviews for NEW: Tomb Raider and Soul Reaver: World's Collide
Alc Fluteo chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I just remembered the fic the other day and looked it up to see if it was still available to read. I was surprised to find this rewrite and I love this first chapter. Do you have any plans to continue it, or is it available in it's entirety somewhere else like archiveofourown or something?
Ivory Tears chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I loved the first one! I'm eager to see what changes you've made. Looking forward to your next update. :)
Dream Dragoness chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Holy Cow! Please Update soon. This is the first time I have read a Tomb Raider/Legacy of Kain fan fic and I hope I can read more soon. :)
Tankred chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I'd almost forgotten about this story completely, and just kind of saw it after deciding to check in the crossovers section for the first time in ages. It'll be interesting to see what changes you've made, and see how much I actually remember from the first one.
tremerid chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
It's been a VERY long time since I saw anything from you, authorperson :).

I must say, I like this re-write of your old stories, and even though this hasn't been updated in a few months, I look forward to seeing more.

Your writing style has changed a little, and improved over the years. It makes reading go along much more smoothly, and because of that I will definitely be keeping my eye on this one.

Keep up the amazing work!

Regards,

-Tremerid
fortkavanagh chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I'm not a real fan of the Tomb Raider franchise, Lara keeps destroying and throwing away magical artifacts and keeping them a secret really pisses me.

But I'm a true fan of the Legacy of Kain series especially of Raziel the Soul Reaver.

Your going in the right direction with the story but this first chapter is a bit slow an stail with little or no suspense.

Try to do a lot better, remember the Legacy of Kain series is a fantasy action-adventure and it's about many many things in it that is invisible to the naked eye.

Remember, Lara's in Nos-goth and Nos-goth is in the Legacy of Kain universe and Legacy of Kain series is fantasy action-adventure video games with a hint of mystery and suspense.
1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Welcome Back. :)
Certain-Someone chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Oh, c'mon! You can't just leave us like that after THIS kind of start! You HAVE to continue! PLEASE! :D
giodan chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
whoah! you are rewriteting this fanfic! TY son much! this is one of my frist fanfic i did read and i liked very much!

the story look muck better! just keep goning but don't forget to take your time to write! a good storu is one writen whit calm!
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I am glad that you are doing stories again! You make such awesome stories!
Tom T. Thomson chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
So your first one was brilliant. But, I have to confess, felt immature to even the other installments of the series. I am so over joyed that you have returned to this project. I do plan on following this very closely. I can already see how far you have come. I am a LOK fan, all of Tomb Raider I have seen has been the movies (please don't shoot me), but I still love the character of Lara Croft. That being said, I do not have a really good grasp of the feeling of that series. LOK, on the other hand, I do (or like to say I do). I have read so many stories that lack any sense of the LOK universe. The original version of this had such a good story that the fact it felt a little off, the characters were not quite themselves, it was okay. I can't say how Raz or Kain will be characterized as I have not seen them yet, but if I can use this first chapter as any sign, they will be beautifully done.

Something odd I have noticed: it is strange to read this as so many parts are so similar to the story I have read over and over again. It kind of feels like that one was a book and this is the movie based on it. You can't do all of it the same but enough of it is familiar that you can't help but feel the need to correct the actors. That being said, these actors are so much better than the characters in the book so I really have nothing to complain about.

Okay if you don't continue, I will be complaining. It's awesome to see you writing again.

*hugs*

Oh, if you want the short version of this monstrous review: This is super cool! I luvs it.
Niana Kuonji chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
*continues chewing on your ear* Mwaha! And Nosgoth's Pillars go 'yoink'!
Raziel Tepes chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Well now, that's gonna be nice and seems like you got a plot figured out too
Max Evelyn chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I remember reading this the first time about 6 years ago I think.

well this rewrite is just amazing, I so can’t wait for the rest of it :)