Reviews for Fireworks
Saeko Chiyo chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Oh boy. I LOVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU! FINALLY NOT SOME PERVERTED FANFIC WHERE THE GUY TRIES TO SHOVE HIS TONGUE DOWN THE GIRLS THROAT OR SOMETHING NASTY LIKE THAT! AND NO CLICHENESS! WOOT! When i saw this fanfic while I was looking for a DECENT Hikaharu fanfic I found this and by reading the summary I was like: SCORE! Thank you so much! My best friend is always ranting and raving about how Tamaharu is, and I quote: "Ohmygosh Tamaharu is the ideal coupleā€. And I'm always like. ". you know what? Usually I put up with your rants about how this is better than that pairing but this, this is taking it to far. I mean come on, Tamaki is a clingy, immature, self centered, control freak. Did I mention clingy and self centered? Okay I'll admit there've been some times where Hikaru is like that too. And don't get me wrong I don't hold anything against Tamaki I just see is feelings as puppy love or father/daughter as he himself sees it. Sure Hikaru has some growing up to do but that just leaves more room for plot development in the romance department. *wink* *wink*
H'sSlave chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Really cute story!3
ThereNBack chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I have to say this is so amazingly cute! I could nt help but say 'AW!' every five seconds (especially at the end). Kaoru is truly a mastermind!
ambellina chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
You're only 13? Jeez... impressive.
ambellina chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
That was actually very nice. Well-written Karuizawa deja-vu, only with the perfect ending :)

I'm quite impressed that you wrote this story so quickly.
Oldoldoldoldold chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
nice! My mom told me not to have candy or sweets or anything with sugar because I actually would be a danger to society! XD
Cinnamoroll22 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Awww! So cute! I just love this pairing! Great job with the story! I thought it was nice! :D
nicluvly chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
So adorable! I love HikaHaru, they're my favorite pairing. And to find them in character is just fantastic. Very creative and cute, an istant favorite.
Fueled By Sugar chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Cupid. But with cooler hair. Love it! that line is practically quote worthy for Kaoru. Love it!
woodspritethatconqueredpeople chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
The line about Kaoru being cupid with cooler hair was rather amusing. :)
KandHforever chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
feeling a lot like Cupid, but with cooler hair, of course.

classic, classic.

This was awesome!

Have a happy forth! (be careful with the fireworks, they can be dangerous! XD)