Reviews for Momma Loves Me
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
That's just too precious...drooling onto her shirt XD
ArtemisAzkadelliaRika chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Aw this is so cute it needs more because i love it.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
:)(: I can feel my eyes tearing up slightly.
Gosh, such an incredibly tender and adorable story.
I'm going to be smiling for a while.
I would love to see Kahlan walk in on that beautiful cuddle session. :)(:
guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Aww that was so adorable and i seriously hope you write a sequel. Maybe with Cara and Kahlan interacting. I hate the idea of Cara's own child being afraid of her but i could see how Cara could find it difficult to interact with a child. Though i could also see her going out of her way to make sure her child has a better childhood than she had. I loved the ending, with Cara and her daughter interacting and getting along and being so sweet together. I could just imagine Kahlan's face at waking up and seeing Cara and her their daughter curled up together asleep. Actually no i can't so write it please? Lol i love these two together. :)
SiwaPyra chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This was freaking adorable :) just randomly strolling through LotS stories and this caught my eye. I'm so glad that it did! It's short but written beautifully and it's quite touching :) You captured both of her mothers' personalities perfectly through the thoughts of their daughter.

I really, really like this and would totally read an entire story about this family.
Bassibu chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Cute story! Made me smile.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
omg the end was the cutest ever! i loved it! you write really well, i could see the scenes in my minds eye through the whole fic :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
d'aw soo very cute :D well, a little sad at first but the end; so cute!
Jaely chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
this is a very sweet story! love to know HOW they managed it, but it was very sweet at the end. Would love to see the story go on and see the family from the adult pov.
pallasphoenix chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
So cute!
Cygnus07 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This is painfully and ridiculously cute. I smiled so much my cheeks started to hurt. I can see Cara being like this with her child. Confused and unsure. It's perfect!
CheshireRyan chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Awww. That's freaking adorable. You should write another one about their kid. It'd be awesome.
Shiver Pixie chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
A very sweet story, and fitting for the characters.
Ash chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Omfg so cute lol
lauren chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That was so sweet. Can you please make another story like this?