Reviews for Hi, My name is Hong Kong
OTAKU chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Sparkling Moonlight, China is a guy in the fan fiction. They adopted Hong Kong :3
OTAKU chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
Ahhhhhhhh this is just to cute. I love your writing...
Sparkly moonlight chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
So Hong's mum is a boy?
Would that be father?
Or is this Fem!China?
Anyways I enjoyed it well :DD
zoewinter1 chapter 12 . 1/8/2014
this was a really sweet story to read, and it kept me at the edge of my seat the entire time, I really loved it :D
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
Aright, I'm going to give you props, this story is quite good. But Spain is not a paedophile. I've read the manga and seen all the episodes, There is no canon of anyone being a paedophile from what I see. Spain is a "Romance" country, his personality is going to be more romantic. That doesn't make him a paedophile. This to me encourages that horrible stereotype that Spain is a paedophile when he's not.
He's a Romance country, his personality is going to be romantic, that doesn't make him a paedophile.
On a better note, this story was very good, I plan on reading your other stories. You might want to add in a few sensory details a bit but over all, this story is amazing.
Keep up the good work!
Hornet394 chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
Omg Spain was a pedo? I'm only up to epi 67 or something, but I think France is a greater pedo

I'm actually from Hong Kong, so I kind of cried when China sang the song to Hong Kong. My grandmother, who's from Hubei, used to sing this song to me to :)
Yao Wang chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
SPAIN IS GOING TO DIE ARU! *grabs ladle*
punkanimelover93 chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
Read through the entire story and I must say, it was done very well! I know it seems late but now I wish I found this sooner. It really touched me (I swear there were so many parts that almost made me cry and that's hard to do!) and can't wait to read more stories from you! :)
Kotohime Haku chapter 12 . 4/18/2012
(i'm too lazy to log into my account, sorry)

Hong, you're such a sweet boy 3

But I just wanna tell you one thing (take it as however you want) Spain isn't pedo in canon. Yes, he may appear pedo-ish to Romano, but no, Spain is not a pedo. He's just very affectionate for kids. Fans just take it him as a pedo...but I dunno.

That's all I wanted to say, but other than that, I love this story! OH, THOSE THREE MAKE SUCH A HAPPY FAMILY OHOHOHOHO~~~ AND UKRAINE IS SUCH A LOVELY TEACHER 333333
IchliebeAtzen chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
Wow, you have captured the true feeelings of a fight of affairs I've seen them just like hong kong has and this is amazing likeseeing through my own eyes! I bate those memories but still your an amazing writer!
L4DRULEZ200 chapter 12 . 11/11/2011
PEDO-SPAIN SHALL PUNISH , I loved your story! :D
Timpeni chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
Spain? That's slightly OOC, but eh.

SQUEE ILU SO MUCH.
restwest chapter 12 . 7/16/2011
that's really a good and warm story ( although it was quite hard at first)

i like the setting ( UK is dad and YAO is mum)

by the way

how can you know the chinese lullaby?

(can hasegawa speak chinese?

love your stories