Reviews for Pure Coincidence
clarissafrench chapter 1 . 2/12
Very well written.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
This is good. I like Peter's flexibility with right and wrong in order to save Neal. I was glad he knew Neal didn't run. And I appreciated their conversation of trust. Thanks for writing.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
glad peter found out what he really feels for neal
Caffrey girl chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Loved it! Especially the way you didnt make neal get hit and kicked and what not! Could totally happen on the show
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
But did they get the bad guy? Lovely bonding moment with Peter and Neal.

"The leak started in New Jersey and crossed state lines. That makes it an FBI matter,"

ROFL!
Red Aurora chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Can I just say that "The leak started in New Jersey and crossed state lines. That makes it an FBI matter" is one of my favorite lines? Good story!
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Awww! I loved it! That was so sweet and very in character.
TheMastress chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
You do an excellent job of capturing both of their voices. I love the sweet, almost brotherly banter toward the end, accompanied by the lovely mental image of the two of them, sitting on the curb, waiting for an EMT. I can picture the both of them with their arms around their knees, their dress socks peeking out from under the bottom of their raised pant legs.

Nicely done. Really. A very realistic fic. I could totally see this happening on the show.
hellokitty654 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
i 3 it. i like the chemistry of the two of them write more :D
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Awww, I really liked this

I liked the notes of how many cups of coffee Peter had drank. Made me smile. As did the repeated mentions of shoes.
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Wow. Very realistic, and very much like an episode. I only ever write wild crazy un likely whump stories, so yours was a pleasant change for me to read _. I like it lots ]. ~Nayah
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
That was really nicely done. You had both Peter and Neal completely in character and you did a great job showing their friendship without making it over the top or any different from the way it is in the show. I particularly loved Neal teasing Peter that they had a 'moment' while Peter resolutely denied it :)
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Awwwww, Peter & Neal friendship goodness! I like it! :)
j3nnee chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Sweet story! :D

I could see this as an episode.
kenziecaffrey chapter 1 . 7/5/2010