Reviews for Portrait of a Scientist
FireFox Vixen chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
LOVE!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
That was Chapel? . Weird. I'd thought she'd be in McCoy's . That thing. *shrugs*
Love the story by the way. I'd love to see what happens next, whenever you're ready to update.
Cap-has-Attitude chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
I am loving this! Please update soon? I'm giving you the puppy eyes.
atymer chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
This is an interesting beginning. I hope the muse strikes again one day so it can be completed.

Putting it on Alert with fingers crossed.
Doni chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Intriguing start. Hope you finish someday.
robins princess starfire chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
okay interesting story...why have you left it sitting for 5 months? seriously this looks like its going to be really good! heck its already really good! so it looks like its going to be great! if you can update here soon!
SoulSucker13 chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
This story is amazing too, updates would be loved :D
Von chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
(Laughs)

I LOVE this! *glomps*
Caighlee chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
:D :D :D

I like it.

I like a lot! So when's the next update due? Cause i can't WAIT to read it. I like how this one takes place where Spock is comfortable and Jim the the alien here. And Bones running an alcohol stand? Amazing. XD Can't wait to see how the others fit in here!

Readerly love,

Duckies
Vellacora chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
I like this new retake on the star trek crew and that Kirk is now an artist, I would probably buy all his art! I hope you update soon, I want to read more!

~Wuv the Playfulness*
paper.creations chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
It's Bones! And Kirk got Spock to agree to a date! It's brilliant :)

I cannot tell you how excited I am to see Kirk paint Spock's family's portrait. I think it will either be hilarious or slightly embarrassing or both. Or neither! Oh, I'm so excited to read it.

And I loved the little Christine cameo in there. Ditto to the conversation between Bones and Kirk that Spock overheard. I just adore their interaction, it's awesome.

Can't wait to read more! Please re-post soon.

-Maggie
circa divide chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
I love this, it's freakin cute! Jim is so adorable and I can't wait for the next update. Make it soon!
SpirkTrekker42 chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Aww, this is gonna be great! Jim's gonna put the moves on Spock and he'll be like, wtf? I'm loving this so far!
unknown20troper chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Awesome!

All the characters are in character. Spock's lines and thoughts are so hilarious, particularly his one about humans taking things sexually. Oh, Kirk's so flirting and if he doesn't mean it now, he'll mean it sometime in this fic! XD

Great chapter!

Great story!
ffname chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
They are so cute. I love Jim. Can't wait for more.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »