Reviews for Heat Activated
ChrissiHR chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
Wh...? WHERE'S THE REST?! O_O

THIS CAN'T BE HOW IT ENDS!

Please, please, please ... come back! Write more! Jacob deserves a little happy after all this!
sangoino15 chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
can u update?
blackbloodywolf chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
poor Jake
Nithusa chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
this is a really good story pls update soon
ClaudMiranda88 chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
I loved the story but I absolutely hated the "ending" I hope you finish it with a happy ending soon.
Weave the Magic chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
I know it's supposed to be more dramatic, but you're right, What the Fuck?! is my reaction. Afterall the drama they went through, you chose your Leah to still not learn from the past. She was a happy person too you know, during her prephasing days. And happy endings are also as much as part of the real world as sad-about-to-fall apart lives.
I suddenly discovered my inner wolf and it's grumbling. :'(
Weave the Magic chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
I just wish that Paul did not cum inside her. Leah should have pulled out Paul's and jacked him off until he came.
AllieBlack16 chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
will you be updating soon
Gabitcheen chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *-*
Well done, well... not done! Keep writing, pleeease!
daph88 chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
Hello? Are you still there? You've left use on a bit of a cliffhanger there. Any intention of finishing?
LifenthewayIseeit chapter 9 . 3/30/2012
You leaving this chapter like this is so unreal. Please try and finish. I konw you had a plan because if you didn't then you would have left it a chapter five. Your writing is so amazing it must be finished or to leave it up here is just a crime.
Jasper'sFirstLover chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
U hav to finish this story to leave it where its at is just evil
tulip-tnt-28 chapter 9 . 1/7/2012
Gawd! This chap felt so...real...I enjoyed the arguing, you painted a awsome picture.

I could totally imagine jakes face the whole convo...

I have to admit you squeezed theses lemons pretty hard in the beginning, which I enjoyed with every fiber of me! teehee! So this chap was a good change.

Now, I'm going to need you...yes you.. To continue the story so I cannnnn... Yeahhh! :D

Anyhoo, update soon so we can get more fighting, then babies, then lemons, and whatever else goes along with it!

:D and remember... u r aawwwssssooomme!
tulip-tnt-28 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Woooahhooohooo! .

Great job!

This was super duper ooper oober sexy!** growls and claws air***

Wow you gave me lemon-lime juice... I'm spent...

** bows down your feet*** thank yo!.!.!

I love the combo.. All Paul has to do is give that look and these panties coming off.! NM

As soon as I cool down I will keep reading; shouldn't take long seeing as how I crave lemon juice these days.

Again, Great job you ninja of the lemon zest!
rndomfan chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
Wow, the angst is really getting to me, Im feeling so emotional right now D: and I blame your fic! Can't wait for the next chapter! I really can't, your writing is so good it could be a book. The characters, the plot, the suspense, argh everything! it's killing me.