Reviews for The Ties that Bind
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Nora Roberts and J.D. Robb are the same person.
PastOneonta chapter 20 . 3/28/2013
Wow! Shocker ending! You really hooked us too with deputy delicious and the love for her daughter and details of stalker Mike. Really surprising final 2 chapters. Thanks for writing.
lizzynava chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
This story was good, but got confusing at the end i still dont get it.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/14/2012
Just sad just sad
omg chapter 20 . 9/14/2012
Wow! I did not see that coming. That was amazing! This is my new fav story!
Tianimayteller chapter 20 . 7/26/2012
Wow love this story i only found you like two days ago and ive now read two of your stories and im thinking about reading more
I was worried about this story at first but i actully ended up really like it :D
best Author :D
pichon chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
Oh my gosh! I'm crying like a baby in front of my kids. This story is going to haunt me for a while. I sooo did not see it ending like that. It was beautifully written. Hats off to you! I was raped at knife point by a stranger when I was 19. I was very lucky. I wasn't hurt or didn't get pregnant. I consider myself very lucky because I was able to walk away...completely. It wasn't my fault! It was his sickness, not mine! That bastard might have taken me physically but that was all he was going to get! He would not get my mind or my future! Once again I describe myself as lucky because it could have turned out so differently. Thank you for the story.
starinthem chapter 20 . 7/22/2012
Well interesting twist. It would have been cool if there was an actual stalker though. Interesting that one of her personalities was named Paul. Sucks that she is trapped in this world of multiple identities but she did what she had to do.
starinthem chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
Hmm so after the last chapter, I thought it was Bree right after I posted my review. I thought that because of the dead pig and she called Riley a "pig". But after reading this one, I don't think she would have done it or capable of doing it. I don't think it was one of the 3 guys because of what the creep was thinking. Maybe Paul went to her school and she never took interest in him then. He's the only other guy I can think of besides Mike.
starinthem chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
Hmm I started reading this a couple of years ago but seems I never finished. Well it seems like it was somebody from school that she never paid any attention to. I wonder why all of the emergency vehicles are coming to the house, did she pass out or something?
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 20 . 3/24/2012
Wow I kinda wish you ended it at chapter 18 I wanted them to be happy together but it was still a great story
Rhodes11 chapter 20 . 1/18/2012
Ok. I'm totally confused! Lol. So there is no Jake and Callie its all in her head? I was really rooting for them aswell :( lol
Jeri252 chapter 20 . 8/15/2011
love it
NoMidniteTipToe chapter 20 . 7/18/2011't expect that ending.
KaterinaPascal chapter 20 . 7/13/2011
I'm sorry to say i really didnt like this story. I normally love what you write but i didn't like the twist in the end, up until then it was good i liked the bella jacob relationship. But i do like your other stories so don't stop writing.