Reviews for iGet Detention Because of Sam
ibowsgrande chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
cute!
pinkoholicangel1115 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
wow this is such an awesome fanfiction! plz continue!
Polygrammar chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
you could have done that star wars i love you thing. you know when han solo is about to be frozen in carbonite and princess lea looks at him and says "i love you" and han solo replies "i know". hahahaha! best. scene. EVER! btw, dont ever actually say that to your girlfriend. it gets you in alooooot of trouble!
SpiritGoat chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Really cute and well written. The texting was cute and I thought they stayed in character. Good job
seddiepurplerocks chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
i love the texting moments between sam and freddie, it was cutee! Once again Amazing job!
23rjegao chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
i loved this!

and i'm not sure if this answer is coming too late, but you should definitely continue iMiss Sam :)
g chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
I thougght it was cute.I wonder why Carly was in detention though.
Kpfan72491 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Very cute story and yes please finish iMiss Sam
LOLChanny819 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
I like cliche, so don't worry. It was amazing! Seriously, great job! SMILES!

LOL
LOLChanny819 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Ooh! This was genius! I'm glad there's a second chapter! :)

SMILES!

LOL
Lovin'Seddie chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Ha ha this was great! I loved the kids in detention names! They made me laugh.

And this story is NOT horrible! It was perfect for Seddie, and I get what you mean by the whole "She's pretty. Wait, no she's not! Wait, OMG I love her!" Those aren't Seddie. But your story was! :)

Awesome story!
CandyRox12 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
It's funny. I loved the part when she kept switching the place she was going to tell him.
KK-Needs-Rehab chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
It was good! I personally think it would have been better with a kiss but I am a fluff obsessed Seddier. I liked it anyway! :)
yyy1312 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Great story so far

I'll be waiting for the next update ;P