Reviews for Rebirth
BlueYusei chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
I like this story a lot! When I first saw Riley, I really thought he was one of Sir Auron's decendents. Please continue this story!
Mamoru Prower chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Interesting...
HunterJ123 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
...OMG...OMG...OMG
Prototron MJ Tornada chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
I am following this story.
Vuurvlieg chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
Nice. I like it. I can't wait to see their meeting with Ash from their perspective. :D Anyway, Please update soon!
SaukeFanGirl93yahoo.com chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
This is a great story. I can't wait to see what happens next. I love those two. NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!
yamina-chan chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
Just a while ago I wondered if you would continue this story. I am happy to see that you did D

It took me a moment to get back into it but that was to be expected. I do like the new chapter and I like the reason you've come up with for Gardenia standing outside of the mansion. If I remember correctly, that was never explained in the games.

I am looking forward to future events
azure blue espeon chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Not bad, even if it has been awhile.
Kiddiluna chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Update soon this chapter was so good youshould update sooner
ForeverAWSOMEAuraSpaceDragon chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
WHY HAVENT YOU UPDATED! ITS ALMOST BEEN A YEAR! HURRY UP!
Sealing Mistress chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
Nice story i hope you continue this please :) i really want to know what next
An Author's Pen chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
The idea is wonderful and I love the character. Arceus was appropriate for a deity and I am curious if Cynthia will interact more with Riley. Oh please please please up date soon!
Jiyle chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
This is probably the first pokemon story I've reviewed/faved in over six months. Either way, I really like i!
KuroTenshiAkuma chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Gah! Will this be RileyXCynthia? I'd prefer RileyXOC...

but I'll settle for whatever you've got.

This is a great story! Your writing is beautiful and really shows the bond Riley and Lucario have. Please update soon, or else I will die.

*stabs self multiple times*

MUST...HAVE...MORE...OF...THIS...STORY!
KuroTenshiAkuma chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
That was so cute! I love how Aaron-I mean Riley-was being kind of a mentor and stuff to those kids about how much they should love their Pokemon. And the Team Galactic bit was very action-y.

I laughed really hard at the chocolate bit. Whenever I watch the movie, I laugh at it at the end too. :D