Reviews for The Second Son
Bell 1 chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
Don't hate you. Enjoyed this story and the natural love between Paul and Bella, blessed by their ancestors.

I will be checking your profile for a sequel because I would like to see more about their life together... kids, marriage, what their life is like now that they are bound together, where they live, how Charlie feels about it all, etc.

BTW - The chapter says three months later, but before this chapter, Sam and Emily were still trying to get pregnant. Therefore, I think it has been more than three months since it takes at least nine months for a child to develop.

Thank you for sharing your story with us. :D
Bell 1 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
I am extremely curious what this new legend could possibly be. I enjoy the fact that Paul and Bella have a fun, easy going friendship. I also love that she is close to Sam and Seth, even Leah. I like how you have made Bella an integral part of Colin and Brady's life.

Tammy certainly seems interesting also. In a way, I would have loved it if Bella had explained the underwear a little more so they understood it wasn't what they think. Then again, I also get her point that it isn't anything they need to know. Plus, they will most likely assume what they think, even with her explanation.

As much as I am enjoying the story so far, and I really am, this was a difficult chapter to read, especially in the beginning, because of the loooong paragraphs that definitely could have been broken up.
Hero Dean chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
it needs a little more action in this story
jassmine chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
i love it!
babygirl2928259 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
nice...
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
The story looks good so far, I will keep reading. Love Paul/Bella. The only comment is about the portions of food, lol. 2# of potatoes wouldn't even feed my family of 4, ;), let alone a hungry wolf pack. I'm not being mean, I found it funny and thought you must not cook much for large groups. Thank you for sharing this story.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 15 . 5/12/2013
Lov it
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
loved it, :D
angel lee wolf chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
i think its cute and im with leah, they just have to be together
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
Oh, I know. How about a carton of orange juice instead of a thing of orange juice?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Proctors of the tribe? I thought they were protectors.
Bad grammar chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Does PPVO mean Paul point view of? Hmm. Curious.
Bad grammar chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Prolly isn't a word.
AussieGirl16 chapter 15 . 9/14/2012
love it!
Babysis64 chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
awe so now they are married by the tribal ways cool i wonder what his dad is going to say about all of this probably nothing considering how old they are and she is. We know that Charlie Swan would like to keep Bella as his baby girl but he has to learn to share her now poor Charlie your daughter is someone girlfriend well fiance they would have to tell his mom then her parents and sister and brother then they will have to tell the pack about the engagement and hopefully Jacob will finally see that Bella is Paul's forever,we know he really loves Bella more then a friend but hopefully he can accept Paul and is very loved by the reservation this is a good thing also plus she is owning a restraunt with Sue and Emily and Leah her best friend and sister. This is good very good now that Paul has claimed Bella as his everything will turn out for the best i hope