Reviews for My Father's Favourite
celestial1 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Dean's never been one to get sick often, but when he does it's always a bit of a production.

Ha! This is so perfectly in character for him.
becca65d chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
Great story...makes you think maybe something did happen in the past between Sam & Lucifer and that was why he most certainly knew Sam would say yes. Good story
Psycho33 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Omg! This is one of the best storiez ever! I'm only 2 chapters in but I have to say its awesome. sick dean is a fave subject and you write it so well. Your characterization of all of them is spot on. So excited to keep reading.
triangular peg ticks all boxes chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
This is a beautifully written story. very heart-wrenching. And I was crying for them all but mostly for poor Sam.
stripeypirate chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
This story is amazing and the characterization was sublime. Basically, I was so invested in the story that I'm emotionally drained now that I've finished it. Incredible job!
Kiratt chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Woah. That was incredible. The writing, the characters, the story, everything was brilliant. I can't even say how amazing it was to read this. As frustrated as I am with the ending, (ughhh Sammmmm OTL) I'm still a huge fan and to some degree am glad it didn't end any other way. At certain points I feel like a bit more of Dean's perspective would have been brilliant, but all in all it came together rather nicely, focusing on Sam and John.

Thank you so much for the great read.
PokeyDotes chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Holy hell, that was amazingly good. Not only was the writing superb and the imagery astounding, but you've managed to tell the whole story in a way that would fit near seamlessly into the actual canon, a feat you should be more than proud of. Like seriously, get a bumper sticker and brag or something.

I cried almost the entire time, the emotions and visuals you created were overwhelming at times. This is going into my favorites right now.
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
LOVED this story. Totally falls fits with KripkeWorld though I was really hoping that the truth would come out. At the very least that John found out which would be a good lead in to him telling Dean to kill him if he couldn't save him.

Anyway, excellent job
nolongeryours chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Oh, this is just... Amazing isn't even a good enough word for this story. You described everything so well and it was just absolutely amazing. Its on my favorites, you did a great job ! :)
T.L. Arens chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
What a wonderful, cannon-related tale you've written here! You filled in a great gap and it made wonderful sense! Your story offers an explanation for Sam's behavior (an explanation, not an excuse) . you've addressed the characters in a fair light-that they all have good and bad qualities in them. Sam is not one for sharing what's on his mind; he wears his heart on his sleeve but he's very tight-lipped about whatever might be troubling him and here is something that clearly haunts him and it fits so snugly with the series, it might as well be considered cannon. :D
You finished your tale by leaving the reader with an eerie feeling; that shadow of foreboding, especially for those of us who know the series so well.
Well done.
inactive923 chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Oh my god..,, it's epic.. Absolutely epic.
inactive923 chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Deano. Can't. Die. *bawls like a baby* I don't want him to die! He... He... HE JUST CAN'T DIE!

Epic chapter btw
inactive923 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
I can't even... It's just so... I think I'm gonna go cry now... Amazing... Absolutely amazing chapter
inactive923 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Awesome, and so much angst too! You really did your research to cuz I looked up ALL and you've got your facts pretty damn straight! Love this story!
inactive923 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Deano... *sniffs* He... He... HE'S GONNA DIE *bawls like a baby*...

This story is amazing already! I can't wait to keep reading.
121 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »