Reviews for My Father's Favourite
pokefan22546 chapter 3 . 1/20/2015
Thanks for making me cry, jerk,
pokefan22546 chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
This is as bad as Drums, Girls, And Dangerous Pie.
Houndini chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
Sequel?
Hannah chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I have never cried so hard before
Amazing hob
Mendai Decovrii chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
Ah... I'm gonna need a minute to process that ending...
Otherwise, I loved the story. I usually don't care for AU/Cancer/whatever serious illness!Winchesters, because they're usually so out of character and... it doesn't fit with the canon. But for some reason, yours really captured me. Everything and everyone was so perfectly in character, I found myself picturing S2 Dean getting a spinal tap and *ug* it gave me chills. I also really appreciated your picture of John. It seemed spot on.
I also loved how you seemed to capture the long-term illness mentality. I can't really speak from personal experience, but it all felt... *right*. Natural. Like that's how it really would happen. I've never sympathized so much with cancer patients as I do now, and you're honestly to thank for that by making the whole thing so real.
The ending is going to take some serious getting used to. I was hoping hoping /hoping/ that John would find out what happened, or that Jim would, and they would scare the Devil off! Apparently your sadistic mind had different plans ;) I think... I think I liked it. But it was SO intense it /hurt/. But seriously, this was fantastic. I loved it. I look forward to reading more of your stories!
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
can you please do a sequel where lucifer tells dean about sams deal!?
Leighna07 chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
This is really great, the way you connected your story to the original supernatural is really believable! great work here! thank for sharing!
SavSilvy chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
I really loved this fic... You had me in laughs and tears through these 5 chapters. This is forever canon in my head
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
Awww.. heartwrenching story. And I like the fact that it could be cannon... Write many more! ;) V.
JustAnotherTeenFangirl chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww! I loved it ssooooo much! I kept reading this story during classes so I could see what happened. Great job!
celestial1 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Dean's never been one to get sick often, but when he does it's always a bit of a production.

Ha! This is so perfectly in character for him.
becca65d chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
Great story...makes you think maybe something did happen in the past between Sam & Lucifer and that was why he most certainly knew Sam would say yes. Good story
Psycho33 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Omg! This is one of the best storiez ever! I'm only 2 chapters in but I have to say its awesome. sick dean is a fave subject and you write it so well. Your characterization of all of them is spot on. So excited to keep reading.
triangular peg ticks all boxes chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
This is a beautifully written story. very heart-wrenching. And I was crying for them all but mostly for poor Sam.
stripeypirate chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
This story is amazing and the characterization was sublime. Basically, I was so invested in the story that I'm emotionally drained now that I've finished it. Incredible job!
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »