Reviews for My Father's Favourite
Char-chan chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
uuuung this story! I've only read the first chapter and I can't believe all that has happened! brilliant! sad as hell but brilliant so far! ;)
Sarah chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
i get that Sam was just a kid but sometimes i really hate him so much for being so selfish and only thinking about himself...
adder574 chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
I really liked the ending. I'm so glad that Dean got better, and didn't just bounce back, fully healthy, very realistic.

Poor Sam having to make that decision, and doing it with the naivity of an 11 year old.

Great job on this story, start to finish.

Although, you do realize that you set up the potential for a sequel. Sam says no to Lucifer, does this mean that Dean has a relapse? (Is hopeful you decide to write the sequel).
CanadaNL chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
Loved the ending!
adder574 chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
I'm a little late.

Once again you outdid yourself with this chapter. Dean's fear, pain, and fear were very real and easy to feel as a reader.

I really felt for Dean when he was saying it was better he was the one to get sick. He really does have low self- esteem. I wonder what John would think of those thoughts.

I see that you upated today, so I'm off to read.
Tari Roo chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
Huzzah!

Read it all, one fell swoop and absolutely loved it! Loved the twist and reveal of this possible backstory, of poor Sam's oh so careful deception and preparation to be Lucifer's Vessel.

Your descriptions and characterisations were bloody amazing and I was truly riveted. Thank you for this wonderful read... with bonus Sick!Dean and oh so many foreshadowings of canon events. :)
masondixon chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
As usual, you have a touch with writing the boys as boys or men. They always seem so real in your stories. I enjoyed this very much and the ending was very well done (so no worries there!). Thank You.
Noninone chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
:D Awesome.
Zyanya chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
Well you did it! and did it awesome...It was so so good, I mean in the end Sam said yes! so he did fulfil the promise...I do not know how to thank you...It was such a great idea...Goes to my favs...We know that Dean would have also said yes, they needed eachother a lot...thanks
fifimom chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
Really, really wonderful. Thank you.
Kantrix Gabriel chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
This is a beautiful story. Just... such a great way to explain Sam's need to get away. It's so very him - running away to protect others from himself. Seeing - scratch that - reading about Dean's slow descent into nothing, reading about his wasting away... it's incredibly painful and incredibly powerful. Your writing style, your characterizations, everything just makes the story pop. Wonderfully done.

KG

If you get the time, I'd be great to see how this decision affects Team Free Will after Luci is released. Assuming he does get released... You know, if you need ideas for future stories _
moira4eku chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
I loved the last chapter. I was wondering if Sam would say no to Lucifer and let Dean die. I'm glad that Dean survived but the cost was pretty high. Will he say yes to Lucifer in the future? Thanks for the great story!
Samantha V chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
Great chapter! So bittersweet! I kept hoping Castiel would show up to save the day.
nej47 chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
So he FINALLY figured it out. This story kills me dead with every chapter. I love it, even though it makes me cry! Keep going!
Mandy chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
This chapter was amazing and wonderfully written.

I love that the chapter was mostly in Dean's POV.

Don't get me wrong, I love John and Sam's POV but I love that we got to see the cancer through Dean's eyes.

Gah, I teared up reading Dean's emotions going through all this.

I'm glad Lisa is a comforting presence for him since we all know how much Dean needs a mother's touch.

I wish Mary hadn't died then she'll be here to comfort Dean.

Ps: I hope you'll update 'All In The Family', that's another one of your stories that I absolutely adore.

Great job!