Reviews for My Father's Favourite
Noninone chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
:D Awesome.
Zyanya chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
Well you did it! and did it awesome...It was so so good, I mean in the end Sam said yes! so he did fulfil the promise...I do not know how to thank you...It was such a great idea...Goes to my favs...We know that Dean would have also said yes, they needed eachother a lot...thanks
fifimom chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
Really, really wonderful. Thank you.
Kantrix Gabriel chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
This is a beautiful story. Just... such a great way to explain Sam's need to get away. It's so very him - running away to protect others from himself. Seeing - scratch that - reading about Dean's slow descent into nothing, reading about his wasting away... it's incredibly painful and incredibly powerful. Your writing style, your characterizations, everything just makes the story pop. Wonderfully done.

KG

If you get the time, I'd be great to see how this decision affects Team Free Will after Luci is released. Assuming he does get released... You know, if you need ideas for future stories _
moira4eku chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
I loved the last chapter. I was wondering if Sam would say no to Lucifer and let Dean die. I'm glad that Dean survived but the cost was pretty high. Will he say yes to Lucifer in the future? Thanks for the great story!
Samantha V chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
Great chapter! So bittersweet! I kept hoping Castiel would show up to save the day.
nej47 chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
So he FINALLY figured it out. This story kills me dead with every chapter. I love it, even though it makes me cry! Keep going!
Mandy chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
This chapter was amazing and wonderfully written.

I love that the chapter was mostly in Dean's POV.

Don't get me wrong, I love John and Sam's POV but I love that we got to see the cancer through Dean's eyes.

Gah, I teared up reading Dean's emotions going through all this.

I'm glad Lisa is a comforting presence for him since we all know how much Dean needs a mother's touch.

I wish Mary hadn't died then she'll be here to comfort Dean.

Ps: I hope you'll update 'All In The Family', that's another one of your stories that I absolutely adore.

Great job!
PADavis chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
Wonderful and moving chapter. Dean and Lois was handled so perfectly in this, as was the sheer devastation of cancer. Your description of the impersonalization and dehumanization of cancer patients felt spot on too. Very impressive, and moving.

Phoebe
CanadaNL chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
Poor Dean. :'(

Sad story, but it's great. Can't wait to read more.
Noninone chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
OMG. Are you telling me that Lucy himself gave Dean cancer!

Holy popsicle stick!

Poor Dean!
snchills chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
This has been a really great story so far. I just found it this morning and had to read all the chapters so far before I left for work. I can't wait for the next update.
Samantha V chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
Another great chapter. Heartbreaking description of what Dean and the others are going through. Wondering what's going to happen now that Sam knows about the 'morning star'.
penless chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
This story is blowing my mind, and this chapter has left me speechless. I actually got emotional, I was that affected by it. You write so beautifully it's impossible to avoid getting drawn in. You've absolutely captured everything PERFECTLY. I really don't know what else I can say, other than holy crap. Simply stunning. I am favoriting this right now.

Thank you.
Rebecca Lee chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Just wanted to say great job with all the hospital details/terminology. As a nurse, I think you've really nailed it. :)
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »