Reviews for My Father's Favourite
triangular peg ticks all boxes chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
This is a beautifully written story. very heart-wrenching. And I was crying for them all but mostly for poor Sam.
stripeypirate chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
This story is amazing and the characterization was sublime. Basically, I was so invested in the story that I'm emotionally drained now that I've finished it. Incredible job!
Kiratt chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Woah. That was incredible. The writing, the characters, the story, everything was brilliant. I can't even say how amazing it was to read this. As frustrated as I am with the ending, (ughhh Sammmmm OTL) I'm still a huge fan and to some degree am glad it didn't end any other way. At certain points I feel like a bit more of Dean's perspective would have been brilliant, but all in all it came together rather nicely, focusing on Sam and John.

Thank you so much for the great read.
PokeyDotes chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Holy hell, that was amazingly good. Not only was the writing superb and the imagery astounding, but you've managed to tell the whole story in a way that would fit near seamlessly into the actual canon, a feat you should be more than proud of. Like seriously, get a bumper sticker and brag or something.

I cried almost the entire time, the emotions and visuals you created were overwhelming at times. This is going into my favorites right now.
Xayian chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
LOVED this story. Totally falls fits with KripkeWorld though I was really hoping that the truth would come out. At the very least that John found out which would be a good lead in to him telling Dean to kill him if he couldn't save him.

Anyway, excellent job
nolongeryours chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Oh, this is just... Amazing isn't even a good enough word for this story. You described everything so well and it was just absolutely amazing. Its on my favorites, you did a great job ! :)
T.L. Arens chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
What a wonderful, cannon-related tale you've written here! You filled in a great gap and it made wonderful sense! Your story offers an explanation for Sam's behavior (an explanation, not an excuse) . you've addressed the characters in a fair light-that they all have good and bad qualities in them. Sam is not one for sharing what's on his mind; he wears his heart on his sleeve but he's very tight-lipped about whatever might be troubling him and here is something that clearly haunts him and it fits so snugly with the series, it might as well be considered cannon. :D
You finished your tale by leaving the reader with an eerie feeling; that shadow of foreboding, especially for those of us who know the series so well.
Well done.
inactive923 chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Oh my god..,, it's epic.. Absolutely epic.
inactive923 chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Deano. Can't. Die. *bawls like a baby* I don't want him to die! He... He... HE JUST CAN'T DIE!

Epic chapter btw
inactive923 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
I can't even... It's just so... I think I'm gonna go cry now... Amazing... Absolutely amazing chapter
inactive923 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Awesome, and so much angst too! You really did your research to cuz I looked up ALL and you've got your facts pretty damn straight! Love this story!
inactive923 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Deano... *sniffs* He... He... HE'S GONNA DIE *bawls like a baby*...

This story is amazing already! I can't wait to keep reading.
Miss Light Bright chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
OMG that was so sad, so depressing. Such a beautiful story but I feel so horrible for Sam! GAHHHH
Sjoeks chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
This was amazing! It made me really sad at times, but it was a super great story!

- Lune x
Char-chan chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
that was an AMAZING story! T_T very interesting the way you intermingled the whole saying "yes" to Satan thing too. aww I'm so glad Dean recovered though! great job ;)
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »