Reviews for My Father's Favourite
T.L. Arens chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
What a wonderful, cannon-related tale you've written here! You filled in a great gap and it made wonderful sense! Your story offers an explanation for Sam's behavior (an explanation, not an excuse) . you've addressed the characters in a fair light-that they all have good and bad qualities in them. Sam is not one for sharing what's on his mind; he wears his heart on his sleeve but he's very tight-lipped about whatever might be troubling him and here is something that clearly haunts him and it fits so snugly with the series, it might as well be considered cannon. :D
You finished your tale by leaving the reader with an eerie feeling; that shadow of foreboding, especially for those of us who know the series so well.
Well done.
inactive923 chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Oh my god..,, it's epic.. Absolutely epic.
inactive923 chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Deano. Can't. Die. *bawls like a baby* I don't want him to die! He... He... HE JUST CAN'T DIE!

Epic chapter btw
inactive923 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
I can't even... It's just so... I think I'm gonna go cry now... Amazing... Absolutely amazing chapter
inactive923 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Awesome, and so much angst too! You really did your research to cuz I looked up ALL and you've got your facts pretty damn straight! Love this story!
inactive923 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Deano... *sniffs* He... He... HE'S GONNA DIE *bawls like a baby*...

This story is amazing already! I can't wait to keep reading.
Miss Light Bright chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
OMG that was so sad, so depressing. Such a beautiful story but I feel so horrible for Sam! GAHHHH
Sjoeks chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
This was amazing! It made me really sad at times, but it was a super great story!

- Lune x
Char-chan chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
that was an AMAZING story! T_T very interesting the way you intermingled the whole saying "yes" to Satan thing too. aww I'm so glad Dean recovered though! great job ;)
Char-chan chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
omg this story is KILLING ME. the way you write these 3 characters.. I am simply amazed. fantastic job! now excuse me as I continue to read with tears in my eyes T_T
Char-chan chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
uuuung this story! I've only read the first chapter and I can't believe all that has happened! brilliant! sad as hell but brilliant so far! ;)
Sarah chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
i get that Sam was just a kid but sometimes i really hate him so much for being so selfish and only thinking about himself...
adder574 chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
I really liked the ending. I'm so glad that Dean got better, and didn't just bounce back, fully healthy, very realistic.

Poor Sam having to make that decision, and doing it with the naivity of an 11 year old.

Great job on this story, start to finish.

Although, you do realize that you set up the potential for a sequel. Sam says no to Lucifer, does this mean that Dean has a relapse? (Is hopeful you decide to write the sequel).
CanadaNL chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
Loved the ending!
adder574 chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
I'm a little late.

Once again you outdid yourself with this chapter. Dean's fear, pain, and fear were very real and easy to feel as a reader.

I really felt for Dean when he was saying it was better he was the one to get sick. He really does have low self- esteem. I wonder what John would think of those thoughts.

I see that you upated today, so I'm off to read.
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »