Reviews for My Father's Favourite
PADavis chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
Wonderful and moving chapter. Dean and Lois was handled so perfectly in this, as was the sheer devastation of cancer. Your description of the impersonalization and dehumanization of cancer patients felt spot on too. Very impressive, and moving.

Phoebe
CanadaNL chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
Poor Dean. :'(

Sad story, but it's great. Can't wait to read more.
Noninone chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
OMG. Are you telling me that Lucy himself gave Dean cancer!

Holy popsicle stick!

Poor Dean!
snchills chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
This has been a really great story so far. I just found it this morning and had to read all the chapters so far before I left for work. I can't wait for the next update.
Samantha V chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
Another great chapter. Heartbreaking description of what Dean and the others are going through. Wondering what's going to happen now that Sam knows about the 'morning star'.
penless chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
This story is blowing my mind, and this chapter has left me speechless. I actually got emotional, I was that affected by it. You write so beautifully it's impossible to avoid getting drawn in. You've absolutely captured everything PERFECTLY. I really don't know what else I can say, other than holy crap. Simply stunning. I am favoriting this right now.

Thank you.
Rebecca Lee chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Just wanted to say great job with all the hospital details/terminology. As a nurse, I think you've really nailed it. :)
Suzi Waters chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
great story, hope you have time to finish it!
Pam Harper chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
great story, hope you have time to finish it.
Caramel chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
I'm loving this story! Can't wait to read more. Please update soon!
lotchness chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Loved it! Simply loved it! I hope you're gonna continue this fic, cause seriously...why the hell not? Just wish you'd put a little more Dean pov may be?
JustOnePogostick chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
That yellow-eyed demon is a sob! I love reading Sammy as all bitchy and crying and girly. So far, my fav scene is the one of Dean cooking breakfast like everything is hunky-dory because that is so Dean-like. I'm a John fan as well, so I'm liking your version of him. Yeah, he can be a bastard at times but at least you're showing us what is feeding it, motivating his actions/words, so great job.
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Wow. I am really loving this story! It's very realistic and you've got the characteristics of Sam, Dean and John perfect. I didn't notice any spelling or grammatical errors and you've written it in such a way that it's a breeze to read :) Great work.

I'm anxious to see how you are going to take this storyline and what twists and turns you're going to throw in there as well. I will most certainly be keeping an eye on this fic in the future!

Thanks for an amazing read.

-atrocitas12
adder574 chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
I'm glad that Dean got to see Sam's play and they got a normal family moment before Dean's chemo.

It had to be hard for John to think about what could and should have been.

Good job with how your writing John. His fear coming out as anger is something I can definitely see happening with the boys when they were younger.

Its typical of Dean to still try and take care of his family while he's the one whose sick and try to act strong so he doesn't scare Sammy. Will we see any of Dean's POV in this story. The treatments have to be painful and he's got to be sacred despite trying to put up a brave front.

Loved the scene with Sam hugging his father, and John acting all fatherly when Dean was sick.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. I wonder how Dean's going to deal with losing his hair.
Death-Muncher chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
You've written a really really good story. Keep up the great work. :)
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »