Reviews for My Father's Favourite
inactive923 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Deano... *sniffs* He... He... HE'S GONNA DIE *bawls like a baby*...

This story is amazing already! I can't wait to keep reading.
Miss Light Bright chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
OMG that was so sad, so depressing. Such a beautiful story but I feel so horrible for Sam! GAHHHH
Sjoeks chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
This was amazing! It made me really sad at times, but it was a super great story!

- Lune x
Char-chan chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
that was an AMAZING story! T_T very interesting the way you intermingled the whole saying "yes" to Satan thing too. aww I'm so glad Dean recovered though! great job ;)
Char-chan chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
omg this story is KILLING ME. the way you write these 3 characters.. I am simply amazed. fantastic job! now excuse me as I continue to read with tears in my eyes T_T
Char-chan chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
uuuung this story! I've only read the first chapter and I can't believe all that has happened! brilliant! sad as hell but brilliant so far! ;)
Sarah chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
i get that Sam was just a kid but sometimes i really hate him so much for being so selfish and only thinking about himself...
adder574 chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
I really liked the ending. I'm so glad that Dean got better, and didn't just bounce back, fully healthy, very realistic.

Poor Sam having to make that decision, and doing it with the naivity of an 11 year old.

Great job on this story, start to finish.

Although, you do realize that you set up the potential for a sequel. Sam says no to Lucifer, does this mean that Dean has a relapse? (Is hopeful you decide to write the sequel).
CanadaNL chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
Loved the ending!
adder574 chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
I'm a little late.

Once again you outdid yourself with this chapter. Dean's fear, pain, and fear were very real and easy to feel as a reader.

I really felt for Dean when he was saying it was better he was the one to get sick. He really does have low self- esteem. I wonder what John would think of those thoughts.

I see that you upated today, so I'm off to read.
Tari Roo chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
Huzzah!

Read it all, one fell swoop and absolutely loved it! Loved the twist and reveal of this possible backstory, of poor Sam's oh so careful deception and preparation to be Lucifer's Vessel.

Your descriptions and characterisations were bloody amazing and I was truly riveted. Thank you for this wonderful read... with bonus Sick!Dean and oh so many foreshadowings of canon events. :)
masondixon chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
As usual, you have a touch with writing the boys as boys or men. They always seem so real in your stories. I enjoyed this very much and the ending was very well done (so no worries there!). Thank You.
Noninone chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
:D Awesome.
Zyanya chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
Well you did it! and did it awesome...It was so so good, I mean in the end Sam said yes! so he did fulfil the promise...I do not know how to thank you...It was such a great idea...Goes to my favs...We know that Dean would have also said yes, they needed eachother a lot...thanks
fifimom chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
Really, really wonderful. Thank you.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »