Reviews for My Father's Favourite
Samantha V chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
Great chapter! So bittersweet! I kept hoping Castiel would show up to save the day.
nej47 chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
So he FINALLY figured it out. This story kills me dead with every chapter. I love it, even though it makes me cry! Keep going!
Mandy chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
This chapter was amazing and wonderfully written.

I love that the chapter was mostly in Dean's POV.

Don't get me wrong, I love John and Sam's POV but I love that we got to see the cancer through Dean's eyes.

Gah, I teared up reading Dean's emotions going through all this.

I'm glad Lisa is a comforting presence for him since we all know how much Dean needs a mother's touch.

I wish Mary hadn't died then she'll be here to comfort Dean.

Ps: I hope you'll update 'All In The Family', that's another one of your stories that I absolutely adore.

Great job!
PADavis chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
Wonderful and moving chapter. Dean and Lois was handled so perfectly in this, as was the sheer devastation of cancer. Your description of the impersonalization and dehumanization of cancer patients felt spot on too. Very impressive, and moving.

Phoebe
CanadaNL chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
Poor Dean. :'(

Sad story, but it's great. Can't wait to read more.
Noninone chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
OMG. Are you telling me that Lucy himself gave Dean cancer!

Holy popsicle stick!

Poor Dean!
snchills chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
This has been a really great story so far. I just found it this morning and had to read all the chapters so far before I left for work. I can't wait for the next update.
Samantha V chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
Another great chapter. Heartbreaking description of what Dean and the others are going through. Wondering what's going to happen now that Sam knows about the 'morning star'.
penless chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
This story is blowing my mind, and this chapter has left me speechless. I actually got emotional, I was that affected by it. You write so beautifully it's impossible to avoid getting drawn in. You've absolutely captured everything PERFECTLY. I really don't know what else I can say, other than holy crap. Simply stunning. I am favoriting this right now.

Thank you.
Rebecca Lee chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Just wanted to say great job with all the hospital details/terminology. As a nurse, I think you've really nailed it. :)
Suzi Waters chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
great story, hope you have time to finish it!
Pam Harper chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
great story, hope you have time to finish it.
Caramel chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
I'm loving this story! Can't wait to read more. Please update soon!
lotchness chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Loved it! Simply loved it! I hope you're gonna continue this fic, cause seriously...why the hell not? Just wish you'd put a little more Dean pov may be?
JustOnePogostick chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
That yellow-eyed demon is a sob! I love reading Sammy as all bitchy and crying and girly. So far, my fav scene is the one of Dean cooking breakfast like everything is hunky-dory because that is so Dean-like. I'm a John fan as well, so I'm liking your version of him. Yeah, he can be a bastard at times but at least you're showing us what is feeding it, motivating his actions/words, so great job.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »