Reviews for My Father's Favourite
jayjay chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
PLEASE can you update soon? I'm so excited for more.
xxkurenaixshixx chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
ah, all this Dean angst is so loving _. though its really sad due to the fact that John and Sam having to watch what Dean is going through T_T. though Sam, see this is what you get when you think that a "yellow eyed" angel wanted to help you . though you wouldnt have known if what colors are angels eyes at the same time a is seriously loving this and i seriously hope that its not a death fic a. Sam please tell John what you wanted so that you guys cn ave Dean D
Jenny chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Hi, I think this is a great story brillantly written. All the detail of their feelings makes this a must read story and one of the most enjoyable ones. Can't write myself and don't usually leave feedback as I don't know what to say. But I had to let you know how much I am enjoying this plus who does'nt love it when Dean hurts etc. Please keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter. I always love it when John is with his boys. Great story, great idea, well written.
adder574 chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Terrific update. I love the way you writer John. Caring, and fatherly, yet letting his fear get the better of him and it coming out as anger.

That spinal tap sounded nasty. I can imagine how much it must have hurt, and John certainly didn't have an easy task keeping Dean still.

Dean still trying to be strong for Sam was so Dean like.

I can't wait for the next chapter to see how Dean, John and Sam deal with Dean's chemo. I'm looking forward to the next update.
CanadaNL chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Hello! It's me! Natasha K.

This story is heart wrenching and I think you're doing an absolute wonderful job with it. Such a hard theme to write about. Keep up the good work.
Shinobu Yami chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
This history is exciting!

The way you describe what they are passing moves me too!

My heart is broken by the Dean and his strength to fight and not be breaking in front of his brother. The way John was a concern here, really behaving like a good parent, including Sam, in a time like this and not let them break from the perceived weakness of his older brother, left me really touched.

Sorry my poor English, I managed to make me understand.

I'm loving ...

Congratulations!
Zyanya chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Thank you, I am really suffering along with the Winchesters but I am much more plased...This is going really REAlly well. I hope that we can read soon more chapters... )
AllieMcD chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
wow, this was amazing! poor dean, he's getting so sick and so quickly, the scene at the beach where it was all going perfectly for a while and then just falls apart as dean gets the mega nose bleed and collapses was heartbreaking, i love john getting chocked up talking to sam in the car about how dean really wanted to see the play and how john is worrying at the end about whether or not dean can beat this. I can't wait for more it's so good! and sam's guilt and worrying are excellent too
loosing myself chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
I have just found this story and its already one of my favourites, I like how you write the characters and cant wait to see how they all deal with the chemo session. plz update soon.
Mad Twatter chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
This update was wonderful! I was so happy when I saw it, that I actually squealed. You're so good at pulling at my heart strings, I almost feel as if I'm going through the same things and feeling the same things that the characters are. I certainly feel FOR them. Must have more...
Samantha V chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Wow,gripping chapter. Great attention to detail and what the characters are experiencing. I hope that Sam tells his dad about the 'Morning Star' visit and he doesn't inadvertently offer something he shouldn't to the demon to get rid of Dean's cancer.
Jessjess494 chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Hi, I've just started this story and I'm really really loving it but please please don't kill Dean! x
Nialon chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
This is a very gripping story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Tigilus Ramelius chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Just a quick note to say that I'm reading and really enjoying this, and hope you continue it. I haven't seen this plot line in the fandom before, and your fic is turning out to be very interesting. I particularly liked Sam and Azazel's talk about Lucifer without naming him; you could see the general direction Sam's wish would be taken, but the cancer angle was a bit unexpected. I can't wait to see where you go with this. Keep up the good work!

Thanks,

Tig
Alutek chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
wow, I'm totally into this story! Update soon, I really need to know what happens next. Sammy gets his lesson, sometimes he's such an ass!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »