Reviews for My Father's Favourite
Noninone chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
I dont even know what to say...
zuimar chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Hi, thanks for the update! I just love long chapters and this one was awesome! I suspect things are about to get worse for the family.
PADavis chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
I love the way you've mixed the mundane (school play, movie)with the terrifying (chemo in the spine!) and the incredible way you are handling Sam's inner monologue. Also loved Sam hugging his father. Really beautifully done.

Phoebe
doesthatmakemepokey chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
such a good update. Deans optimism is really well done and Sam too. last chapter was heart wrenching at the end. I loved it. more soon please?
CanadaNL chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Awesome job, as usual! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Zyanya chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Poor Sammy, pooor Dean, I am suffering with the boys...please, tell us that YED is going to heal Dean some way...This is really good, ha ha so I want to read more )
timetowaste247 chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
I'm impressed with the story so far. The theme is interesting. The characters are coming out really well. You can understand their points of view and relate to them. I look forward to how they deal with Deans cancer.

Sometime during chapter two I was thinking to myself that I was surprised that John was handling the situations fairly well. He made sure his bases were covered, he seemed like he was doing all the right things because he was focused on what both of his sons need and not the immediate crisis of Deans cancer. So how I make sense of it is that John works better in a sense during a crisis. Its during the normal or neutral times the John doesnt really know how to handle anymore. It would make sense because he was a soldier, he has had a major tragedy in his life and is now living in an unending war.
shesamonster chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
I'm so happy you updated! I have a terrible feeling that the shit is going to hit the fan if (or when?) John finds out about Yellow-Eyes in Sam's dream. D:
Alienmom chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Great chapter in a really good story. All children blame themselves when something goes wrong in the family but this is a nice play on an old idea where it was really something he wished for that caused it. However, Sam didn't know it would be like this. Excited to see where you take this.
Nialon chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
I always love every bit of your chapters. This is a really great story and I can't wait to see how it all pans out.
Mad Twatter chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
*bows down to you* I savored every moment of this chapter! I'll never be able to get enough of your writing, and I'll always be clawing at your feet for more. You're so spot on with the characters, that I might as well be watching a special episode that was specially filmed for my crazy, sick!Dean loving mind. Thanks for making my day so wonderful!
Samantha V chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Thank you for the lovely long chapter. Sam is getting the 'normal' that he wants but at what a price! Hope that a real angel answers Sammy's prayers.
aniki19 chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
*sigh*

i find absolutely nothing that can be wrong with this chpt.

its as heart-wrenching, tormentuos, angsty, torturous and bloody as can be and i love u for it!

*passes blue m&m's to NongPradu*

for an 11 year old...sam's as precocious as he can be...yet he's kinda slow to add things up..i.e the 'angel' thingy.

i'm sure he knows what the family is doing by then,rit? *shrugs*

the confession part is a nice touch coz his guilt finally catches on...i knew he was smart...somehow...*grins*

spinal taps are horrible.

for all the model medicine 'miracles' they can't find a better way to take spinal fluids...deep down...these ppl are sadists...i tell u...*sighs*

but dean! ack! u made him vulnerable and in pain...n i kinda...erm...like it...*shrugs*

guess that'll make me a sadist,2,eh...*grins*

that casual rub of the nose thingy is epic,man... i can imagine the gory details perfectly...the blood flow is beautifully terrifiying.

as if the family has not suffered enough...*puts hand to chest*

poor,poor deanie...*passes teddy to dean*

i salute u,master tormentor!

*passes cookies to nongpradu*

ur up there with the best!
PADavis chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
I hit gold tonight, hon. This was stupendous. Sam's POV is brilliant in this. Now I need another chapter of this!

Phoebe
Bobby'sGalPal chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
I love this story. Please tell me that you are going to update soon.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »