Reviews for My Father's Favourite
Ria chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I just came across this story under a sick!Dean tag on Delicious and my God I'm so glad I did! Your writing is wonderful. I also love stories where John is fatherly and Dean is ill. This is a very difficult thing for the family as a whole to deal with - I am looking forward to what comes next. :-)

Ria
JENSENATED chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
What a fabulous start. I adore nice long chapters too. The characters are just perfect. Please update soon.
Jayna chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Wow! it has been a while since I've came across a story in this fandom that has really excited me. This first chapter was fantastic, sick Dean is always a winner! You are a wonderfully talented and detailed writer. I hope you update VERY soon I am on the edge of my seat for more.

Very well done.
LuvCrowley chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
You always manage to capture the boys and your John and YED is perfect. I have to admit I'm really looking forward to reading this, but I have to admit part of me is hesitant to start.

It isn't your writing. There is nothing you write that I don't want to read, its just that I find you leave a lot of stories unfinished. All in the Family, And Now for Something Completely Different, Reality Check, and A Home of Sorts are all my favorites but haven't been updated in months.

I don't mean this as criticism, I swear. I totally understand that real live can completely get in the way or you can get writers block. Please tell me this won't happen with your latest story. I really want to to see what you have in store.
L. Burke chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I really enjoyed the first chapter.

Your YED voice was great. You got his mannerisms and dialog spot on. He’s a very tough character to write and make him believable.

Your young Sam did come off as remarkable sympathetic, resentful, and just a touch bit spoiled. A perfect believable mix.

Should be very interesting to see how John reacts to all of this. John’s can be nitro even when he’s in complete control and has the outlet of killing evil SOB’s to channel the rage in to. Now he’s faced with a situation where he’s going to be seeing Dean suffer with no ‘bad guy’ to kill—per say.

That control freak streak must be in control is one thing John and Sam share. LOL! Poor Dean.

Keep up the good work and I’m looking forward to the other chapters.

L.
Zyanya chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I really loved this, what's gonna happen now?
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
wow, this is amazing so far. I love how John kind of loses it at dean trying to brush it all off. I can't wait for more of it.
shesamonster chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Oh boy, they have no idea what they're in for, do they? D: I can't wait for more.
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Awesome start! I can't wait to see what happens.
Laura's-eyes chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Wonderful first chapter :) looking forward to more.

Laura x
aniki19 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
o.k...u've got me.

this story is really good...

i *heart* sick/hurt deanie stories and u've got angsty/guilty sammy too!

*passes cookies to NongPradu*

more soon?

please?
Mad Twatter chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I have a new favorite story to follow! Yay! Fantastic writing, I can't wait for the next part! *gets down on knees and begs* Please don't leave me like this for too long!
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8