Reviews for My Father's Favourite
Samantha V chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Thank you for the lovely long chapter. Sam is getting the 'normal' that he wants but at what a price! Hope that a real angel answers Sammy's prayers.
aniki19 chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
*sigh*

i find absolutely nothing that can be wrong with this chpt.

its as heart-wrenching, tormentuos, angsty, torturous and bloody as can be and i love u for it!

*passes blue m&m's to NongPradu*

for an 11 year old...sam's as precocious as he can be...yet he's kinda slow to add things up..i.e the 'angel' thingy.

i'm sure he knows what the family is doing by then,rit? *shrugs*

the confession part is a nice touch coz his guilt finally catches on...i knew he was smart...somehow...*grins*

spinal taps are horrible.

for all the model medicine 'miracles' they can't find a better way to take spinal fluids...deep down...these ppl are sadists...i tell u...*sighs*

but dean! ack! u made him vulnerable and in pain...n i kinda...erm...like it...*shrugs*

guess that'll make me a sadist,2,eh...*grins*

that casual rub of the nose thingy is epic,man... i can imagine the gory details perfectly...the blood flow is beautifully terrifiying.

as if the family has not suffered enough...*puts hand to chest*

poor,poor deanie...*passes teddy to dean*

i salute u,master tormentor!

*passes cookies to nongpradu*

ur up there with the best!
PADavis chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
I hit gold tonight, hon. This was stupendous. Sam's POV is brilliant in this. Now I need another chapter of this!

Phoebe
Bobby'sGalPal chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
I love this story. Please tell me that you are going to update soon.
zuimar chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Hi, just read the first two chapters of your story and it's really good! Quite an original idea to have Sam make an innocent wish that completely backfires on the Winchesters. The medical stuff is written very professionaly. Look forward to more!
Junifer chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I REALLY love this story and hope you are planning on continuing soon?
GreyBlue chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Interesting. I am eager to know what happen next. :)
jayjay chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
PLEASE can you update soon? I'm so excited for more.
xxkurenaixshixx chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
ah, all this Dean angst is so loving _. though its really sad due to the fact that John and Sam having to watch what Dean is going through T_T. though Sam, see this is what you get when you think that a "yellow eyed" angel wanted to help you . though you wouldnt have known if what colors are angels eyes at the same time a is seriously loving this and i seriously hope that its not a death fic a. Sam please tell John what you wanted so that you guys cn ave Dean D
Jenny chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Hi, I think this is a great story brillantly written. All the detail of their feelings makes this a must read story and one of the most enjoyable ones. Can't write myself and don't usually leave feedback as I don't know what to say. But I had to let you know how much I am enjoying this plus who does'nt love it when Dean hurts etc. Please keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter. I always love it when John is with his boys. Great story, great idea, well written.
adder574 chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Terrific update. I love the way you writer John. Caring, and fatherly, yet letting his fear get the better of him and it coming out as anger.

That spinal tap sounded nasty. I can imagine how much it must have hurt, and John certainly didn't have an easy task keeping Dean still.

Dean still trying to be strong for Sam was so Dean like.

I can't wait for the next chapter to see how Dean, John and Sam deal with Dean's chemo. I'm looking forward to the next update.
CanadaNL chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Hello! It's me! Natasha K.

This story is heart wrenching and I think you're doing an absolute wonderful job with it. Such a hard theme to write about. Keep up the good work.
Shinobu Yami chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
This history is exciting!

The way you describe what they are passing moves me too!

My heart is broken by the Dean and his strength to fight and not be breaking in front of his brother. The way John was a concern here, really behaving like a good parent, including Sam, in a time like this and not let them break from the perceived weakness of his older brother, left me really touched.

Sorry my poor English, I managed to make me understand.

I'm loving ...

Congratulations!
Zyanya chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Thank you, I am really suffering along with the Winchesters but I am much more plased...This is going really REAlly well. I hope that we can read soon more chapters... )
AllieMcD chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
wow, this was amazing! poor dean, he's getting so sick and so quickly, the scene at the beach where it was all going perfectly for a while and then just falls apart as dean gets the mega nose bleed and collapses was heartbreaking, i love john getting chocked up talking to sam in the car about how dean really wanted to see the play and how john is worrying at the end about whether or not dean can beat this. I can't wait for more it's so good! and sam's guilt and worrying are excellent too
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »