Reviews for Tales of Yue's Harem
Kage15oni chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
Great to see more from you shadow sama, if you are running out of ideas, try something out of girls und panzer, but seriously what do you have against Fourze?
Mkoll chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
Given time, I'm sure UQ holder will give you some Ideas.
MangamanZX chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
Running out of ideas? Aw :(

Although I could totally see the cursed Setsuna sections being expanded... I like them :)
Moon of Hell chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
hears some ideas "Yue's Blood Gulch Blues" you haven't done a red vs blue parody yet, and could be interesting, "Outlaw Yue" Outlaw Star is old but still good. If you haven't you could do a Read or Die one, or make another one. And don't forget about video games "Yue's Tails from the Borderlands" of the Borderlands series, there's a lot of games to choose from Bayonetta, Bullet Witch, Persona, Dead or Alive, Metal Gear, even Turok.
The best way to get new ideas is to expand your spectrum of knowledge.
Racke chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
The cursed ecchi-protagonist. I've seen it done a few times before, but this is done WELL, and the concept is still f*ing hilarious, so I'm certainly not going to complain.

As for detectives... yeah, their timing is way too good for it to be a complete coincidence that they keep tripping over corpses. Though the way of solving it sounds a bit on the extreme side.

Yue taking Illya's place sounds kind of interesting, and a part of me is now actually curious as to what would happen if it was done in a completely serious way. Or, as serious as that series allows anything to be serious. It might be interesting to see how Mahora-magic would interact with the Card-magic, at the very least.

And Eva has it tough. Poor girl.
kage15oni chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
Shadow-sama you are back, the first one is so very Dresden, but seriously what do you have against Fourze? He is awesome!
Racke chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
It's actually kind of interesting to see "D&D and Reality Ensues" from a different angle than "then they had to get back to work", and truly they do make some very valid points, though to what extent the gameplay would remain balanced is worth questioning. Especially if the Negima-crew actually manage to start using "proper" magic in order to gain levels.

Also, wouldn't Sakura kind of end up on a bad foot with the Card Club, since she "accesses" her cards through a magical key? Even if she might very well have been kind of the ORIGINAL card-user of the anime kingdom (I don't quite remember how old CCS is).
MangamanZX chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
Save the world by kissing 101

Brilliant :)
bissek chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
How long until Phil Coulson investigates Mahora... and discovers that due to all the weirdness that happens there on a daily basis, Chisame is the only person who noticed that May landed the Bus in the quad?
solitare chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
You should expand Fate/Yue Night
solitare chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Who's the short busty girl who hugged Homura?
Less Wrong chapter 14 . 6/1/2013
I owe you a review for this but can't think of much to say except "Nice ride."
Superherofan chapter 14 . 1/23/2013
I'm gonna take a stab here and say the theme is sit-com scenes. Also something about bros in there.

The hilarity continues!
justbehappydammit chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
My favorite bits are the Suit Club (always knew he was a member!) and Friends. The latter one in particular. It just seems so true to character.
Romulus De Troys chapter 14 . 11/21/2012
Hmm... Nope, I'm as lost as Chuck Noris at a MTG tornament. It was funny though! I might sugest some Monty Python hummor though, Mckamikazi Highlanders, or the dirty Hungarian Phrase Book. If the DHPB made my humorless brother laugh it must be good for something.