Reviews for Tales of Yue's Harem
chaosglory626 chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
Lovely sitcom chapter. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/9/2012
Several sitcoms,an anime, and something i am sure overmaster have a hand in i guess? awesome.
Sheo Darren chapter 14 . 11/9/2012
Every single one of them was hilarious, especially the two Transplant stories and Eishun trolling Setsuna. Truly a holy grail worth dying from laughter for (that is, unless you don't die when you are killed) XD
Gundum M chapter 14 . 11/9/2012
new chapter is amuseing
MissGardenia chapter 14 . 11/9/2012
...you've been watching alot of TV, haven't you?

(No Ayaka, a festival event based on Whose Line is the BEST IDEA. Especially with Asakura as the host.

Oh god I wish someone writes that now as a one-shot.)
Racke chapter 14 . 11/9/2012
I think you might have too big of a harem when your children can't remember who their own mother is.

Also, parents are legally allowed to mess with the minds of their daughter's suitors. Well-known fact. Though Eishun is certainly taking it to a different level of evulz.
RCN chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Dammit. can't believe i read this until one thirty in the morning. school tomorrow. feeling like crap. going to sleep. hail trope-tan.
The Ansem Man chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
Lo and behold, YOUR FIRST COMMENT! What will it do?

BTW Gungnir vs. Titan Slayer was amusing, at least.
Sheo Darren chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
Oh. Oh, damn. No more Negima? We're doomed.

Busted! - Brony is great, Eva. Better than Twilightard

Mirror Match - Oh. Oh, lol

Hakase's Wedding - Hakase married Sakurako? Didn't see that coming. And I love the other girls and guys being paired off.

Head Asplode - Go, Anya and Negi! Save us from that series turning out so horribly in the end!

Angels and Demons - Awww... Setsuna and Konoka are sweet as always...

Cat Tales - Indeed, math proves that PMMM Homura NMNM Homura. And Chachamaru has just gained the best pet cat ever

Fracture - Equal mix heart-warming and loltastic. Even a broken leg will not stop Yue's lust.

Javelin - Of course Sexy-chan will know XD
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 13 . 4/6/2012
Oh goodie, more crack. Just what I needed to make me forget the rushed ending of Negima that pains me so.
OverlordMao chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
You know, I've always wondered about whatever happened to Nekane, Anya, Fate's servants, Takamichi, etc. after it all ended?
Agito XIII chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
Short but funny.
omegarulesall chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
love the last part lol
chaosglory626 chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
I laughed so hard at the first one. Simply hilarious. Keep up the good work.
TheSoulOfAStrawberry chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
LOL, absolute genius as usual! Let's put it this way; if you wrote a novel to this standard, it would be a bestseller... Or, at least, I'd buy a copy ;) Now, is it Eva you think, that Negi ended up with? (PS- totally agree with your first statement, at a bit of a loose end for something decent to read...)
126 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »