Reviews for Tales of Yue's Harem
Romulus De Troys chapter 14 . 11/21/2012
Hmm... Nope, I'm as lost as Chuck Noris at a MTG tornament. It was funny though! I might sugest some Monty Python hummor though, Mckamikazi Highlanders, or the dirty Hungarian Phrase Book. If the DHPB made my humorless brother laugh it must be good for something.
chaosglory626 chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
Lovely sitcom chapter. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/9/2012
Several sitcoms,an anime, and something i am sure overmaster have a hand in i guess? awesome.
Sheo Darren chapter 14 . 11/9/2012
Every single one of them was hilarious, especially the two Transplant stories and Eishun trolling Setsuna. Truly a holy grail worth dying from laughter for (that is, unless you don't die when you are killed) XD
Gundum M chapter 14 . 11/9/2012
new chapter is amuseing
MissGardenia chapter 14 . 11/9/2012
...you've been watching alot of TV, haven't you?

(No Ayaka, a festival event based on Whose Line is the BEST IDEA. Especially with Asakura as the host.

Oh god I wish someone writes that now as a one-shot.)
Racke chapter 14 . 11/9/2012
I think you might have too big of a harem when your children can't remember who their own mother is.

Also, parents are legally allowed to mess with the minds of their daughter's suitors. Well-known fact. Though Eishun is certainly taking it to a different level of evulz.
RCN chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Dammit. can't believe i read this until one thirty in the morning. school tomorrow. feeling like crap. going to sleep. hail trope-tan.
The Ansem Man chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
Lo and behold, YOUR FIRST COMMENT! What will it do?

BTW Gungnir vs. Titan Slayer was amusing, at least.
Sheo Darren chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
Oh. Oh, damn. No more Negima? We're doomed.

Busted! - Brony is great, Eva. Better than Twilightard

Mirror Match - Oh. Oh, lol

Hakase's Wedding - Hakase married Sakurako? Didn't see that coming. And I love the other girls and guys being paired off.

Head Asplode - Go, Anya and Negi! Save us from that series turning out so horribly in the end!

Angels and Demons - Awww... Setsuna and Konoka are sweet as always...

Cat Tales - Indeed, math proves that PMMM Homura NMNM Homura. And Chachamaru has just gained the best pet cat ever

Fracture - Equal mix heart-warming and loltastic. Even a broken leg will not stop Yue's lust.

Javelin - Of course Sexy-chan will know XD
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 13 . 4/6/2012
Oh goodie, more crack. Just what I needed to make me forget the rushed ending of Negima that pains me so.
Disgaea4everdood chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
You know, I've always wondered about whatever happened to Nekane, Anya, Fate's servants, Takamichi, etc. after it all ended?
Agito XIII chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
Short but funny.
omegarulesall chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
love the last part lol
chaosglory626 chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
I laughed so hard at the first one. Simply hilarious. Keep up the good work.
127 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »