Reviews for Tales of Yue's Harem
Sheo Darren chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
...wait, you did what to Schedule Slip-chan? And the twins did what? XD

No Konoka, Jewel Seeds are bad! And now we know how Nanoha started. It was indirectly the librarian girls' fault :D

Poor Sextum. Sexy-chan was bad enough. Now she's Sayaka, too?

*glomps Sayo* I haven't forgotten you! And I now ship ChiuXBea, too.

That is the scariest Twilight Zone, ever. Brrr... But Homuhomu makes up for it! And this makes it up for Homuhomu!

*not making much sense anymore, too happy gushing*
Sheo Darren chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
Wow... the mood swing towards the end was... I mean, I lol'd at Young Justice, at the Harem Sufferers' Bar, the flame war between Anya and Homura, Sasuke's outburst, Chiu-Chiu becoming the goddess of the Digi World, the Pokemon reference...

And then Valentines hit. And then Rating followed.

*sniffle*

So... moving...
Tiresias-135 chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
Aaah, see, now this is the SCM I know! It's been a while since I actually laughed thanks to a "Tales of Yue's Harem" chapter - Artifact Abuse Again, Self-Abuse and The World Negi Only Knows takes the cake!
Racke chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
I find it vaguely disturbing that that specific description of Tsukuyomi's sex-life doesn't actually surprise me.

Also, being able to get a normal nickname out of a name like "Septimum" is quite the accomplishment.

As always, thank you for a pleasantly hilarious chapter.
MissGardenia chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
The crack about Ayaka/Asuna amused the hell out of me.

I did totally start shipping the two of them after that one panel where they were at the beach and started wrestling around in the water and looked so close to kissing. :3
Sheo Darren chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
Oh, gods, the thought of Kyon and Chisame as cousins... somehow it made me laugh harder than Vita the fan fiction writer, Paio Zi and Tsukuyomi's creepy courtship, even Green Lantern Nodoka (poor Sinestro lol), Skuld becoming Madoka's girlfriend, and battle butler Asuna.

About the only thing that comes closes is the Meet The Parents bit; is the Higurashi shrine the same shrine I'm thinking of? Oh, gott, Hanyuu is Kotaru's ancestor? Something to take to sleep with me tonight XD
Sheo Darren chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Oh, Eva-chan, you're not alone in wanting to save Aerith XD

Sextum was endearingly cute (and so was Tertium/Fate, oddly enough; way better than Jack Rakan 'training' Negi, for sure, though it's a coin toss which is worse: that, or Negi's moustache :P), Yue's placement of the mistletoe outrageous, and the Jurisfiction mention is simply brilliant. Go, Thursday!

Oh, and before I forget, lol Kampfer Negi lol
Sheo Darren chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Silly Haruna. You got beat up not once, but twice. Truly, you are a Saotome.

I cheered for Kotaru and Nodoka in their stories. Especially Nodoka. Dynamis never stood a chance against Captain Miyazaki, Defender of Books And Libraries :D

As for Eva, I fear she's going to sparkle soon if she continues to stress out XD
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I feel sorry for Shiori and Emily (in Emily & Yue), but I must admit I laughed at Johnny's luck. As for anything involving Yue -which is everything else-... wow. I mean. Wow. My mind is totally blown. I mean, throw in Nodoka... okay, my mind has blown its second stage. 'Mortifying ecstasy' indeed applies to me now. XD
kage15oni chapter 12 . 11/4/2011
please have more world only god knows related story,,n pleaseco this fic
chaosglory626 chapter 12 . 11/3/2011
If you made a World God Only Knows story it would probably be incredibly epic. Do it! Do it! Do it!
Atlan chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Hi there!

I recently downlo... ah, watched Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and now reading some of the Homura/Madoka cameos in this story makes a lot more sense.

What I don't get, however, is who the second person is from the 'HOMURA-WORSHIP' short. I recognise Chao, Sailor Pluto and the Doctor, but I can't for the life of me figure out who the other person is.

Please tell me?
Tiresias-135 chapter 11 . 10/1/2011
I'm most likely in the minority here, but the jokes are getting stale...
Have a Little Feith chapter 11 . 9/29/2011
...WTF?

This became more funny the longer it went on. Good job.
Lipana chapter 11 . 9/22/2011
Shadow, do you have an A-rank in Mental Pollution?
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »