Reviews for Tales of Yue's Harem
MissGardenia chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
The crack about Ayaka/Asuna amused the hell out of me.

I did totally start shipping the two of them after that one panel where they were at the beach and started wrestling around in the water and looked so close to kissing. :3
Sheo Darren chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
Oh, gods, the thought of Kyon and Chisame as cousins... somehow it made me laugh harder than Vita the fan fiction writer, Paio Zi and Tsukuyomi's creepy courtship, even Green Lantern Nodoka (poor Sinestro lol), Skuld becoming Madoka's girlfriend, and battle butler Asuna.

About the only thing that comes closes is the Meet The Parents bit; is the Higurashi shrine the same shrine I'm thinking of? Oh, gott, Hanyuu is Kotaru's ancestor? Something to take to sleep with me tonight XD
Sheo Darren chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Oh, Eva-chan, you're not alone in wanting to save Aerith XD

Sextum was endearingly cute (and so was Tertium/Fate, oddly enough; way better than Jack Rakan 'training' Negi, for sure, though it's a coin toss which is worse: that, or Negi's moustache :P), Yue's placement of the mistletoe outrageous, and the Jurisfiction mention is simply brilliant. Go, Thursday!

Oh, and before I forget, lol Kampfer Negi lol
Sheo Darren chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Silly Haruna. You got beat up not once, but twice. Truly, you are a Saotome.

I cheered for Kotaru and Nodoka in their stories. Especially Nodoka. Dynamis never stood a chance against Captain Miyazaki, Defender of Books And Libraries :D

As for Eva, I fear she's going to sparkle soon if she continues to stress out XD
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I feel sorry for Shiori and Emily (in Emily & Yue), but I must admit I laughed at Johnny's luck. As for anything involving Yue -which is everything else-... wow. I mean. Wow. My mind is totally blown. I mean, throw in Nodoka... okay, my mind has blown its second stage. 'Mortifying ecstasy' indeed applies to me now. XD
kage15oni chapter 12 . 11/4/2011
please have more world only god knows related story,,n pleaseco this fic
chaosglory626 chapter 12 . 11/3/2011
If you made a World God Only Knows story it would probably be incredibly epic. Do it! Do it! Do it!
Atlan chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Hi there!

I recently downlo... ah, watched Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and now reading some of the Homura/Madoka cameos in this story makes a lot more sense.

What I don't get, however, is who the second person is from the 'HOMURA-WORSHIP' short. I recognise Chao, Sailor Pluto and the Doctor, but I can't for the life of me figure out who the other person is.

Please tell me?
Tiresias-135 chapter 11 . 10/1/2011
I'm most likely in the minority here, but the jokes are getting stale...
Have a Little Feith chapter 11 . 9/29/2011

This became more funny the longer it went on. Good job.
Lipana chapter 11 . 9/22/2011
Shadow, do you have an A-rank in Mental Pollution?
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 11 . 9/21/2011
another amusing chapter.
Racke chapter 11 . 9/21/2011
You should always remember to knock first. And there goes Rakan breaking all the laws of common sense again, they really should get those insured one of these days. Also, the pony is horrifying in its implications.
Dragonkey258 chapter 11 . 9/21/2011're starting to scare me now...
Sorakage Sama chapter 11 . 9/21/2011
These...are insane. Funny, but insane. Great work as usual.

Ja ne