Reviews for Tales of Yue's Harem
Have a Little Feith chapter 11 . 9/29/2011
...WTF?

This became more funny the longer it went on. Good job.
Lipana chapter 11 . 9/22/2011
Shadow, do you have an A-rank in Mental Pollution?
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 11 . 9/21/2011
another amusing chapter.
Racke chapter 11 . 9/21/2011
You should always remember to knock first. And there goes Rakan breaking all the laws of common sense again, they really should get those insured one of these days. Also, the pony is horrifying in its implications.
Dragonkey258 chapter 11 . 9/21/2011
..you're starting to scare me now...
Sorakage Sama chapter 11 . 9/21/2011
These...are insane. Funny, but insane. Great work as usual.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
dm: oh man, right when i read the latest chapter of the manga, i was hoping you'd come out with a chapter for this, too. any disappointment i have from not referencing latest chapters (stalker!nodoka was hilarious) is completely absolved with ponies and the chosen drabble. pretty dang hilarious, as always!
Sereg5 chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
As always, very funny. Of course, I've already seen these at TVTropes, so you have my other comments already.

Sereg
Racke chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
I think there's a different name for girl-condoms, but since I don't know what it IS I'm certainly not going to argue the point. And batteries are waaay too expensive for anyone's well-being.
master fireball chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
i was wondering if you would consider writing a story of a ranma naruto crossover
TheSoulOfAStrawberry chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
I love this story- it's so well written, your writing style is so unique- and it's really funny, especially some of the crossovers and pairings! Can't wait for more!
Ryuus2 chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
Let's see, 1-in-7 actual uses of Yue in a harem. Congratulations, you have officially lost the point of the story, and are now just writing drabbles to kill time.

I can't wait for Nanoha and Fate's first parent teacher conference. They'll be singing a completely different tune after that. And depending if Negi is fresh out of school or transfering from Mahora dependsa on the legality of some of the things they might do. Because cute-graduate Negi gets them thinking about grooming him for Vivio, but the slightly older breaker-of-human-cheat-codes Negi has them treying to 'make friends' with him.

Mana and Sayo make a surprisingly cute couple. That's Rally from Gunsmith Cats, right?

Nodoka Breast Badass Inflation? Really? Are you sure she doesn't just pad her pactio outfits bra? Then again, that's a depressing though. Forget this comment entirely.

Keep up the great work!
Racke chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
Okay, the Rakan part actually caused me to spit-take. Wow. And then the Nanoha characters are forced to fret over heterosexuality. Good Job.
Py-Cries chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
The Higurashi shrine?

So you made Kotaro the kid of Kagome and Inu Yasha? ... I also support this theses .
Yuetchi Farandole chapter 9 . 7/3/2011