Reviews for Reckless Abandon
checkerboardom chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Holy shizz, Mello's like oozing sex appeal! I love it!
checkerboardom chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
"Matt relished the sheer fire radiating from Mello, spreading throughout the car, giving dangerous life to a thing of metal and oil. With Mello, it was always contagious; some reveled in his untamed energy, some saw it as a menace to society, others shied away from it. But even people that were frightened his friend's violent passion couldn't help but be fascinated by it. For Matt, it was the ultimate high." I don't think I've ever loved another statement about Mello than I do this one. Seriously, Can I put this on my profile? (I would of course put the story title as well.)
harlequindreaming chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
It's just the first chapter, but damn - I think you've got Mello perfectly. A blonde explosion of limitless, reckless energy that just - that just - god I don't even know. But I love how you describe him. Explosive, reckless, fucked-up and just doing whatever the fuck he wants. Blazing his way through life, taking Matt along for the ride.
BoredOfHerHead chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
That was beautiful, and simply amazing -

Very detailed, too. Kinda like poetry. xD

I loved it. :D
MerpTheMerp chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I've read this fic, like, 12 times and I've never reviewed... v-v; -fails-

Gah, I'm so in /love/. XD I use the kissing scene in the second chapter as help when I'm RPing. ; 'Cause... w I love it so much. I love your style of writing. For a two-shot, I'm so in love with this thing it's not even funny. XDD
EvangelineNoel chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
(I read the whole fic, went back to chapter one and read that chapter again then reviewed so my review that was posted on chapter one is the same for chapter 2 :P hope that is okay) -gives you cookie-
EvangelineNoel chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Oh...My...Kira...-nosebleeds!- Kya! What a wonderful fic! It was very IC! I loved it! -glomps-

I remember seeing a picture of Matt covered in chocolate with little words saying "Mello's Favorite Things" and it somehow reminded me of this fic xD

I haven't read the manga or watched the anime in forever so maybe I'm wrong but...Didn't Matt do the epic car chase in a red Camaro?

If so...Yaoi happened on the same hood that was shot at? What a waste of good ebay products...xD :P

Ah! I loved this story! You should definitely be proud of it!
crispybutts chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
OHMYGODILOVEDIT.

Seriously. It was hot even if it wasn't actual lemons. Like...GAH, IT WAS AWESOME.
NekoThePyro chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
You most definitely should be proud of this. 3
Jennfer chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Be proud of it! This story is really well written and quite entertaining!
Sweetheart5793 chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
I think you should definitely be proud of this story! I really enjoyed it. :) You did a nice job keeping Matt and Mello in character as well as VERY sexy! (Which some would argue is in character for them, lol) Great job! .
Supernatural-Stalker chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
ah, you should totally be proud of it! It's hot, with a bit of comedy thrown in.
Steph chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
YARGH! Get on with the sexy! woot!
xocanoodle chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Oh trust me you should be proud. the ending gave me chills in a good way
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 2 . 7/5/2010