Reviews for Macy's Problem
Elizabeth Steele chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
HER EYE - KEVIN / Macy eyes Girlfrind Kissed her girls.
RS Fan chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I loved the plot of this entire story. I think you wrote the characters pretty well, but when Stella had yelled, "What the hell?" to Macy; - It didnt really sound like something a bestfriend would say to their bestfriend. Also , in the end, Macy started to get out of character such as when she kissed Nick full on the lips...well, honestly, i dont think her character would ever be the one who makes the first move. But thats just my opinion.

RS Fan(:
frozen trust chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I love this one shot so much, I have read it so many times 3
stacie.xoxo chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Nawww! Such an adorable story! God I love Nick & Macy 3 Great job.
OoglePoogle chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Cute! But those girls were awful to macy! She's not fat at all, she's pretty.
Nick j.Macy m.NACY chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
.ADORABLE! i squealed through the whole stinkin' thing! . .artist!.,if they ever started dating,I am almost 100 percent positive that would be how it would happen! plz keep writing! this inspired me! luved this fic!
Nick j.Macy m.NACY chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Channy and Nacy F and A chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
love it!
AlwaysLove14 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Hope there will be a sequel nick was so sweet and protective! Awwwww...:)
fairytailroks chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
*Snifs* This is s-so cuuuuuuuuuute!*Sobs* A-are you going t-to make another ch-chapter? t-thanks. *Blows nose, makes weird sound*
Sara777 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
The last bit made me laugh with Kevin demanding the car keys.

The bit with Nick acting like Macy's hero was really sweet!

Loved it!

Great one shot!

Sara777
Ikedawg43 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Awesome. All I can say is writing about two things ALWAYS makes it a work of literature (my awesome self [lol jk] and "Nacy")
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
that was so sweet! awwwww! i like it! good job!
KRiSTiNEDAHLiNG chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
okay so as i was reading this chapter i was listening to a mash up by dj earworm. it's a mashup of tom petty's free fallin and beyonce's if i were a boy and can i just tell you that it made this even better than it already was.
joanne3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
aaaawwwwwwww! that was so cute! awesome job! GO MACY AND NICK!