Reviews for Life Goes On
kori kaoru himura chapter 1 . 10/23
I liked it, so romantic!
awceagle chapter 1 . 10/9
I think this story is very thoughtful and heartfelt. But admittedly I felt a little bored at some parts. Although I like how you added in tension with Haruhi and Kyouya's strained relationship; Kyouya very busy with work and Haruhi pursuing her future career. I also liked the small love triangle between Kyouya, Haruhi, and Tamaki, with Kyouya jumping to conclusions.

Just something to think about, as I reflect and try to finish my own creative work.
A Fan chapter 1 . 10/1
Man this story gives me the chills in the good way. Bravo, i can't wait to retread over and over for the future. A Please indulge us some more
Jimel chapter 1 . 9/26
This was enjoyable as heck. Totally loved it. I just have one question: Did you really have to hurt Hunny?
Janina chapter 1 . 9/9
holy shit this was one hell of a oneshot my heart is so happy reading this omg ive never been happier to read anything in my loife
KD Skywalker chapter 1 . 8/27
I think you should continue this!
KyoharuFan chapter 1 . 8/26
Woah. If this isn't the best Kyoya x Haruhi fanfiction (lemon too), I wouldn't know what would because danggg! That made me hot and warm inside to see their relationship portrayed so FRICKING WELL! It's so in character I would have to stop reading and distance my self from this to just clutch my heart and hide my face! I may be overusing exclamation points but it's required for this review! So perfect just let me drown in its beauty. Also you wondering whether or not you liked this, this is so beautiful and I just wanna hug my new favorite writer! Your other stories are just as gorgeous btw! ;) THANK YOU SO MUCH, IT WAS AMAZING! If someone is reading the reviews on this, go on and read it because one of my best decisions on this site lol
amk chapter 1 . 7/20
belovedkouhai chapter 1 . 7/2
This is such a beautiful story and so well written! i thoroughly enjoyed reading it, your writing is beautiful and i felt so touched by your story. :)
Ygrainne chapter 1 . 6/19
Since they are my favourite couple and I know they are too proud, this the kind of marriage I imagined for them. Nice story.
It's super cute! ;) xx

geekynerd2018 chapter 1 . 5/13
Love it
This is the best thing I have ever read in my entire life.
KClaughs chapter 1 . 3/31
I absolutely love this story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
tau.soul chapter 1 . 3/17
Even if it was long, it held my attention long enough to really enjoy it. It had a really nice development, and wasn't just a lemon with some leading up to it. It was great.