Reviews for Life Goes On
Crymeariver chapter 1 . 7/6
this is beautiful, great job!
marksmom chapter 1 . 6/5
You know...I think that was the longest love scene I have ever read on here. This story was excellent! Thank you for sharing it with us.
The Wolf's Knight chapter 1 . 1/4
It would be really weird to me if I were Haruhi and she was making out with Kyoya (and more) with Tamaki’s music playing in the background...
Because although he is not their it would feel like he is there. A little creepy if you ask me...
The Wolf's Knight chapter 1 . 1/4
Truth and Dare would have been scary with the twins... thank god they didn’t pick it. (Meaning you)
Krizti chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Beautifully written and narrated. Every one is so in tune with their character and personality. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
i love this so much, thank you for making it!
Luna Lovegood 777 chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
This is wonderful! PLEASE continue!
kawaiiakita chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
Loved it
Inlovewiththis chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
If you are somehow reading this, author, I want to say, stumbling across this story from a gushing friend, allowed me to fall inexplicably in love with your slow burning narrative. (In advance, my reviews tend to be dramatic) Tender, sweet, smooth were prevalent tones from top to bottom and I ate it up with an avarice desire! The characters flow oh-so beautifully, and, there's moments where you allow the couple to breathe, recharge, and push forward—which is absolutely lovely; an expertise development tactic reserved for a slim pool of writers I've seen on the site. The love chemistry albeit gentle, woven into a mutual passionate tryst and convergence. Aside from a couple grammar mistakes, you're in the correct path, my dear! With the amount of adoring fans, I hope you'll be able to return and concoct something with a similar fevor passion because I'm sure as hell eager for more. I'll just head to the next kyoharu work you've written and entrench myself into the emotions like this work did because I trust you wholefully with these characters. As a final word of advice, as I'm aware you may be under a pile of adult responsibilities, currently, and this will seemingly be the bottomest of importance, I thank you for caring and settling the time to write this. In simpler word, take your time with life and when the moment you decide to return, we'll be waiting. (As I sense your fan base to be particularly enormous..)
MademoiselleRED chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Wonderful. I personally love their arrangement. Kyoya x Haruhi another fave otp! I want a Kyoya of my own. *squeaaals*
reader chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
This was good it had me smiling and grinning stupidly at my computer screen. Congrats, that's not easy to do.
babananagurl chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
This story is amazing! I love it soooomuch. Thank you. Thank you!
Bard of Innail chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
Personally, I like it. A lot, really. Aside from the doting father, Ranka sending his unwilling daughter into a arranged match, each character stayed right within their established personalities. Each reacted to the others and stimuli appropriately. Your writing style is very fluent and easy to read. I didn't have to struggle against spelling, bad grammar, or completely wrong words which speak to a seemingly high level of education on your part. Very well done.
HOLYCANOLI chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
SCREAMING BECAUSE I READ THE BEST OURAN FIC EVER AND THERE ISN'T A SEQUEL AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Can I pay you for another kyoharu fic or something? I'm bawling as I type, gosh, I hope you come back! :') I'll be back for sure to reread this..!
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
This story still makes me so happy