Reviews for Life Goes On
MademoiselleRED chapter 1 . 5/28
Wonderful. I personally love their arrangement. Kyoya x Haruhi another fave otp! I want a Kyoya of my own. *squeaaals*
reader chapter 1 . 5/27
This was good it had me smiling and grinning stupidly at my computer screen. Congrats, that's not easy to do.
babananagurl chapter 1 . 5/7
This story is amazing! I love it soooomuch. Thank you. Thank you!
Bard of Innail chapter 1 . 5/6
Personally, I like it. A lot, really. Aside from the doting father, Ranka sending his unwilling daughter into a arranged match, each character stayed right within their established personalities. Each reacted to the others and stimuli appropriately. Your writing style is very fluent and easy to read. I didn't have to struggle against spelling, bad grammar, or completely wrong words which speak to a seemingly high level of education on your part. Very well done.
HOLYCANOLI chapter 1 . 2/26
SCREAMING BECAUSE I READ THE BEST OURAN FIC EVER AND THERE ISN'T A SEQUEL AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Can I pay you for another kyoharu fic or something? I'm bawling as I type, gosh, I hope you come back! :') I'll be back for sure to reread this..!
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 1/21
This story still makes me so happy
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
oh my goodness, this was just lovely! well written with a great grasp at the characters, I loved the gradual yet natural progression of their relationship!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
So wonderful! I love it! (It would be nice if it was broken into chapters, easier to digest) bookmarked to read when Im sad to improve my mood.
YelloMarker chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Can't believe I've never reviewed this piece! I believe this is what would happen if Kyouya and Haruhi got married. It's very in character for both of them, esp Haruhi. Cheers!
NocturneWitch chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
I loved it and I'm glad I got to read it. Super cute!
BelovedDarkness648 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
It was absolutely lovely. I appreciate how you allowed their relationship to properly grow.
coonassblondie chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
I love love love loved this! You made me cry! Always the mark of a good story.
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
This story was just, sweet. Its the best word I have for it. Just so heartwarmingly sweet. Good job.
Maggie chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Very nice. Minimal editing is a good thing, though. You put apostrophes when it should be plural on occasion. But other than that it's great.
Janet.M.Palma chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Awesome! Such an amazing story! Im so happy! Thank you for writing this masterpiece!