Reviews for Life Goes On
tau.soul chapter 1 . 3/17
Even if it was long, it held my attention long enough to really enjoy it. It had a really nice development, and wasn't just a lemon with some leading up to it. It was great.
hai chapter 1 . 1/13
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! Sweet story that is very great :3
Ladolcemorte chapter 1 . 1/10
That was really cute! loved how you never rushed their feelings and kept them in character
myimagination2012 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
That was so romantic!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
oH MY GAWD THIS IS FRIGGIN AMAZING. I SPENT ABOUT 2 HOURS READING THIS! (it's 2 am whoops lol)
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I really like it. It's easy to believe and very sweet.
Thank you for writing it.
Avalon Starfire chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Aww I loved it, they are so cute. Would love to see more.
Daringly Delightful chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
awww I loved it! I still don't know how I feel about Kyo/Haru pairing, but this definitely gives me a ray of like; 'okay this could work'. :P
it was written quite well, and had just the right amount of everything something 'M' rated could have!
DD
Chiooti chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Wow, i really liked reading this story!
It was very enjoyable read.
I loved the way it was written and the slow process of their relationship.
It was very heartwarming! :D
I really like this couple, so i thank you for writing them in character.
sarahjocody chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I just got done reading your story, at the end where your personal thoughts are that you wrote "I'm not really sure whether I like it as a whole or not though".
I'm shocked and feel the need to defend you from yourself. This story was great! I was pleasantly surprised by the length. It was never boring nor did it drag. I loved it so much it's now part of my favorites and I rarely favorite anything. You've done a great job on this story. It's made me want to go see what else you might have written.
Nana the GreenSparkle chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
It's a good one... I hope u have a sequel...
Fandomfan46 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I can honestly say this is the best one shot I have every read on this site. It gave a lasting impression for months if not, perhaps years. I never have boldly reviewed a lemon but this story has remained close to me to the point it has nagged and guilted me in to leaving a kind message to you. :) this was painfully in character for me (a very good sign) which promptly made me swoon left and right. From the very start, the shy beginning to the heart touching/clenching moment at the end. The part when Ranka interrupted was hilarious and the bewilderment from Kyouya was expected! —and of course Haruhi's blunt, bold, and determined, tenacity. :D This was genuinely a beautiful writing piece that constantly makes me reread over and over (this story is a bookmark of it's own ;3). Nothing was astray, grammar, In depth thoughts, not even the other host club members' interactions and emotions which I treasured very. (If you're reading this somehow) Please if you want (I would never want to force on to you anything!) consider writing more in the future of this lovely couple! I would think these audacious/intrigued fans (including myself) would be more than thankful to see more from from you! I hope to see you soon and hopefully still active (writing) whether it may be a different fandom/genre/series! :D (oh and thanks for this treasured piece of literature to the Kyoharu fans out there!) Have a wonderful year! :)
BiteMeBro522 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I totally think that there should be a sequel. Where Haruhi gets pregnant, Haruhi and Kyouya finally say "I love you", and the twins can dress up Haruhi and the baby! :)

And it doesn't have to even have this long, even though I loved how long it was. :)

Write On BMB
Orchidellia chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
So good! I loved every bit of it. Excellent job :D
Pentastic chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Very sweet. I like the slow build up. It gave them tome to grow into their relationship in a way that made sense with their characters. Good job