Reviews for Life Goes On
So wonderful! I love it! (It would be nice if it was broken into chapters, easier to digest) bookmarked to read when Im sad to improve my mood.
YelloMarker chapter 1 . 9/30
Can't believe I've never reviewed this piece! I believe this is what would happen if Kyouya and Haruhi got married. It's very in character for both of them, esp Haruhi. Cheers!
NocturneWitch chapter 1 . 9/13
I loved it and I'm glad I got to read it. Super cute!
TeenageDisaster648 chapter 1 . 9/11
It was absolutely lovely. I appreciate how you allowed their relationship to properly grow.
coonassblondie chapter 1 . 8/14
I love love love loved this! You made me cry! Always the mark of a good story.
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 1 . 5/30
This story was just, sweet. Its the best word I have for it. Just so heartwarmingly sweet. Good job.
Maggie chapter 1 . 5/15
Very nice. Minimal editing is a good thing, though. You put apostrophes when it should be plural on occasion. But other than that it's great.
Janet.M.Palma chapter 1 . 4/15
Awesome! Such an amazing story! Im so happy! Thank you for writing this masterpiece!
Kyoya and Haruhi are such a perfect couple and you portrayed them spot on. I'm gaping and crying essentially (internally with physical reactions like shielding my face from everything being so amazing). I want to see a sequel if possible but seeing as you haven't accessed the site in about three years I'm kinda doubting it but i'm with endless of optimism for Kyoya X Haruhi. A mighty thanks!
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 3/16
Loved it!
HEART BEATZ 24'7 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
soo gooooood!
loved it...but...
i want a squeal with haruhi pregnant!
kori kaoru himura chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
I liked it, so romantic!
awceagle chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
I think this story is very thoughtful and heartfelt. But admittedly I felt a little bored at some parts. Although I like how you added in tension with Haruhi and Kyouya's strained relationship; Kyouya very busy with work and Haruhi pursuing her future career. I also liked the small love triangle between Kyouya, Haruhi, and Tamaki, with Kyouya jumping to conclusions.

Just something to think about, as I reflect and try to finish my own creative work.
A Fan chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Man this story gives me the chills in the good way. Bravo, i can't wait to retread over and over for the future. A Please indulge us some more
Jimel chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
This was enjoyable as heck. Totally loved it. I just have one question: Did you really have to hurt Hunny?